whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a few days ago I ended up buying 4 kombi motors (2 KM110's a KM130 and KM131) , a BR600 blower and some HS81 hedge trimmers (30") a few days ago, got 2 trimmer attachments, articulating hedge trimmers, polesaw, tiller, and 3ft carbon fiber extension, all for $950 on FB marketplace, everything except the two KM110's run, and all those need is a carb rebuild

a few days ago I ended up buying 4 kombi motors (2 KM110's a KM130 and KM131) , a BR600 blower and some HS81 hedge trimmers (30") a few days ago, got 2 trimmer attachments, articulating hedge trimmers, polesaw, tiller, and 3ft carbon fiber extension, all for $950 on FB marketplace, everything except the two KM110's run, and all those need is a carb rebuild

Ooh. Yard sale!!??:popcorn2:

marketplace is awesome if you know where to look and have cash on hand

im going to sell a few things to cover some of the cost, will probably sell both KM110's and the hedge trimmers

gonna wait to fix the kombi units before selling, I figure a few bucks for a carb rebuild kit will make it sell for a little more, not like an extra 10 bucks is a big deal to me

Remember back in the day...Rope, Oldirty, 101, me, treemandan, treeslayer, treemd (Brent) and then...there was l'il Pauline...

Just sat there and didn't say boo to anybody. Was perty skeered and if one of the big guys said anything to him he sorta went into a shell like a turtle. Had ole beat up **** ...what?... little dinky chipper, one ton chipper truck, stubbs...and a husqvarna or two. Didn't say boo huge lol.
Did't AA pass away?
Jeff

I am the same badass I have always been. Ask Tom Lasagna if you don’t believe me. Us old school bad ass dudes don’t change, we just roll on. You’re the same. I just don’t like it when you get all high and mighty and start attacking my people. Tom is a hardcore old bastard, but a genius and a sweetheart reside beneath that tough exterior. That guy would put you through your paces and yell at you like a little ***** (not saying that you are one, but just saying). I pretty much learned to do crane work by Tom yelling at me. It has been a slow process over years, as I’m really not a big fan of crane work, but I’ve come along to the point where I do just fine. That old bastard knows his business, and that’s well beyond crane work. You would likely crawl into your shell if you two were ever to be confronted with each other. He is the real deal. Just saying.,
Fk some ole Tom Lasagna. I taught crane ops with way more time in than him HOW TO DO crane tree work.

I am curious...how many crane jobs have you done this year? I am guessing 2 lol.

"I am the same badass I have always been."....you are a big ***** just like him. He...and you...can kiss my rosy red a$$.

Fk some ole Tom Lasagna. I taught crane ops with way more time in than him HOW TO DO crane tree work.

I am curious...how many crane jobs have you done this year? I am guessing 2 lol.

"I am the same badass I have always been."....you are a big ***** just like him. He...and you...can kiss my rosy red a$$.
pu$$y

I think you're in the wrong place.

you're looking for l a w n s i t e.com

Dear Paulsie,

Why won't you address my question from earlier.? You were this meek mouselike guy on ASite going back maybe 15 years ago. Then I get banned and come back and you are like this human dynamo.!!!

Before I could picture you at the computer thinking "I hope these big guys don't step on me" and "maybe they just won't notice me if I am quiet and agree with everything". Ekka, Masterblaster, me, all those other big time guys I mentioned earlier... lol. Nobody even knew who you were????

Now you are all about "THAT'S HOW WE ROLL"...."You don't know how to lower" lol...."I am doing crane work with Lasagna but it is easy" "Hey, climbed a tree today" etc. etc. etc.

Have you take assertiveness classes? Not knocking it just curious. Seems to have worked a bit. Good on you.

Maybe the Dale Carnegie course? I am actually quite impressed.
It’s the quiet guys you always have to watch out for…..
The guys who are always talking about how big their cock is are trying to make up for something…

It’s the quiet guys you always have to watch out for…..
The guys who are always talking about how big their cock is are trying to make up for something…

30 plus years of delicate hand sawing/lumber flying badassness. Some people just can’t deal. I’ve come to understand that. There are only a handful of us. We know who we are.

Latest posts

Back