whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First you want the geez cam and I give it to you. Now you want to see my 25 ton 150' rear mount crane on a ford L9000 (since you are skeered to buy a crane and run it) and a picture of my BC2000 20" wood mauling chipper with the 200 hp turbo diesel Cummins since you got a dinky pathetic little chipper...I don't think so son. Go beat off to one of Zin's pictures like usual lol.

Even though you’re a narcissistic old fruitcake, my money would still be on Tom in a cage match. Just saying.
No canes allowed Paulene....oh...wtf...he can use his cane. I'll even let him poke me in the shins a few times before I bust his a$$ and earn my money. Set it up. I can fly for free. Just saying.

First you want the geez cam and I give it to you. Now you want to see my 25 ton 150' rear mount crane on a ford L9000 (since you are skeered to buy a crane and run it) and a picture of my BC2000 20" wood mauling chipper with the 200 hp turbo diesel Cummins since you got a dinky pathetic little chipper...I don't think so son. Go beat off to one of Zin's pictures like usual lol.
First it was 250hp, now it’s 200. If I was your age I’d hope I had a 350hp 21xp with kesla loader… at least. Lol

You got an entry level crane (at best). That’s all I’m saying. Let’s not make it (waay) more than it is. I’ve got enough cash on hand to buy one of those relics. I mean what can it be? 75k? Lmao. Just saying.

Nice job on Friday, dead-wooding some pines and a cedar. Blue sky (now back to rain and clouds for a week), and right by Hood River. Water is high, and the steelhead are likely swimming upstream, not that I saw any. I get to be on beautiful properties and make them look better -- not a bad deal. I would live on the river too, if I had around a million to spend! I fine tuned an 80 ft. pine leaning over a hot tub. You can see my rope and ZigZag hanging by the hot tub; had the foresight to cover it with plywood. Really loaded it up, glad I left it on when I was in the next tree and tossed a dead branch 30 ft. sideways and put it squarely on top!

Have some nice pics...

Problem uploading -- took it on a cell, texted it to my email, then saved as .jpg (was a .heic). This site says "not recognized", even though the pic file now is a .jpg. Any advice out there? I have done this conversion before and it worked fine.
Don't save as jpg, save to your desktop and pull from there using the tab at the bottom that says attach files.
Jeff

But the grown man flexing in the mirror part was humorous, I’ll give you that. Jesus…
Man I got you all flustered and moist in the pantays. I suggest liberal amounts of vagisil. But you have to behave yourself or no more Geezer cam. Hell I will tell Zin's kid to stop posting picts of himself also. Don't want to contribute to a pedophilia addiction do we ...jeeez.

And do we have to keep saying..."just saying..lol"?

Nope. Tried doing "save as" multiple times, changing its name, and the pic is always listed as a ".jpg", whether or not I add that to the title. Oh well. Next time I will take a real camera and not a cell! What I don't get is I did the same thing and successfully posted a pic of my chipper in a ditch a couple days ago.

Just imagine being up in a pondo pine near a rushing river. Only bummer was bobbling my pole saw and cussing, then realizing the client was watching me. She was nice and handed me the pole saw -- I use two 8 ft. sticks so I can advance my double line/zigzag system up the tree (use the hook on the saw head to flip the steel biner over a good branch). I was hanging on my single line after after setting it at around 50 ft. with a Bigshot. Because of the lean, I was too far away to get to it leaning on the trunk, and tried to wiggle closer to get it with my handsaw -- nope--- just knocked it down.

My other guy (contract climber) was already going up another tree; no groundman. Maybe I should advertise $20 bucks an hr.?! Didn't get a single call at $18, even saying "will train, experience preferred, raises with demonstrated skills and good work ."
I literally just took this pic and emailed it to me, I opened it and clicked on it and clicked on 'save to desktop', now I go on here and reply and click the tab at the bottom left of the screen and click attach files, then pick from desktop and double click,
Jeff

Attachments

• here.jpg
    here.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 10
I started putting aluminum siding on the truck camper I am building.

Attachments

• F06E36D2-375D-4423-BEDD-CCEB73A25B25.jpeg
    F06E36D2-375D-4423-BEDD-CCEB73A25B25.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • 45C2E131-B027-434C-A4F4-D6C6E04D1A9D.jpeg
    45C2E131-B027-434C-A4F4-D6C6E04D1A9D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Hey Treemds...I was thinking today (always trying to help you out) what your plans with your new (B) crew and the second porty bucket (3 buckets total then?) coming were gonna be for parking all this at your house?.

I thought A. you could establish parking in a parking lot down the road and run shuttles for them or B. You could buy them a UBER from either their homes or, again, a parking lot down the street or maybe best idea of all...3. You could let them take big Stubbs and the log truck home...then you or your wife or kid wouldn't need to shuttle them or pay a uber or squat on a parking lot . What do you think?

Hey Treemds...I was thinking today (always trying to help you out) what your plans with your new (B) crew and the second porty bucket (3 buckets total then?) coming were gonna be for parking all this at your house?.

I thought A. you could establish parking in a parking lot down the road and run shuttles for them or B. You could buy them a UBER from either their homes or, again, a parking lot down the street or maybe best idea of all...3. You could let them take big Stubbs and the log truck home...then you or your wife or kid wouldn't need to shuttle them or pay a uber or squat on a parking lot . What do you think?

Gee, I dunno, Muscles, maybe I’ll have to buy up some more land. Lol.

Good to know you’re thinking of me while doing push ups and taking pics of yourself in the basement. :laugh:

"maybe I’ll have to buy up some more land". Another payment along with the new 2nd shaky lift? Do you think that is wise when you are now fighting for the last easy ash takedowns with probably a dozen other tree services and you only got one little 3 man crew making money?

Momma ain't gonna like that if you can't make the mortgage is she?

Good to know you’re thinking of me while doing push ups and taking pics of yourself in the basement. :laugh:
You gotta admit...gonna be kinda hard to push that geezer/geez cam narrative after that pic? You know what is really strange? I been on this forum/thread for what? ..15 years now and never seen one picture of you. I think I saw one of you when you were planting a tree? Fat dumpy looking guy. And another time you are so pre occupied with me you took a pic of your hand giving me the finger on one of the 2 times you climbed a tree this year...and it looked like a fat lard dripping hand? Boy...you need to get in shape. You can have heart problems at 50. ..More of me watching out for ya :buttkick:

That's the difference between you and me Tom...I LIKE to bust my ass...and still can (for $ and health) and you don't but can't anyway. If you look back in the posts you made the last derogatory comment to me. I will give it back 100% of the time. Then you start whining.

Stop commenting to me or about me...and we be just fine.

Now me and Paula...I love to break her chops.
dave derogatory should be your middle name. first you call me a racist, then several posts later you say glad im on here, now im not a treeman (which i never claimed to be), now your back to you can do the job and i cant. make up you're mind. i think paul is right about the cheese sliding off the cracker! also why not show a current picture in your avatar instead of one 50 years ago when you were in the military?

dave derogatory should be your middle name. first you call me a racist, then several posts later you say glad im on here, now im not a treeman (which i never claimed to be), now your back to you can do the job and i cant. make up you're mind. i think paul is right about the cheese sliding off the cracker! also why not show a current picture in your avatar instead of one 50 years ago when you were in the military?
Tommy boy Tommy boy...(Chris Farley reference intended)...please tell me you know that is not a picture of me in my Avatar. I could see where you might think your butt buddy (who you bring your crane to and share an erection with) Casadei IS INDEED his picture in his Avatar. But, no, that is not me in the Avatar :rolleyes:.

We have fully reviewed the racist thing and no denials at the time so not going there again....unless you want to.

And lastly...no you are not a treeman but rather a seat rider and that is why you are a brokeback er I mean brokedown Cowpoke. But I said...or meant to say some of the young uns could benefit from some your crane chatter...if you ever gave any.

But noooooooooooo...you gotta keep on addressing me when I asked you not to in some kind of ...I guess...confrontation...in your mind. Sort of like a moth flying into a campfire ...or a possum trying to cross a 4 lane highway...at rush hour. I don't enjoy slappin' (figuratively) you around time and time again...but you leave me with no choice.

And whatsup with this cheese and crackers schit you 2 Kuntneticutt butt buddies keep referring to. It makes absolutely no sense so if you think you are scoring some kind of an esoteric point with it...well....:popcorn2:...you ain't...son.

Latest posts

Back