Poulan 6000 (Dolmar 153) on Ebay $255

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably would of brought more if it said it was a Dolmar 153 in the title & description.

It went for $200 more than I bid on it. I never saw the auction until there was just over a minute left.

Steve

www.justsnipe.com

This one has a free service that will get your bid in with 8 seconds left. Pay for more and you get 5 seconds. I think there are some out there that get you in the last second.

www.justsnipe.com

This one has a free service that will get your bid in with 8 seconds left. Pay for more and you get 5 seconds. I think there are some out there that get you in the last second.

Not really a fan of ebay anymore...Got stuck doing it at work for a couple of years...There are a boat load of cheats for both the buyer and the seller...We use it mostly for advertising now...I still check it, but it has to be a steal or I won't even get involved...

Not really a fan of ebay anymore...Got stuck doing it at work for a couple of years...There are a boat load of cheats for both the buyer and the seller...We use it mostly for advertising now...I still check it, but it has to be a steal or I won't even get involved...

I'm pretty selective. It's interesting to watch the same items being sold over and over that were already 'won' with outrageously high bids. I watched a Stihl 056 Magnum cycle through about four times once before the seller gave up and stopped bidding on his own saw.

You mean, people like those big dolmar/poulans?! That 152 WAS pretty clean huh?

It looked really nice, especially in your video. BTW, you do a really good job on those. I wish I wouldn't have gotten side tracked on the 152. I guess I missed a good one there. Oh well, if you hesitate, you're sure to loose. I've been eying your 056 you have up for sale. It seems there is always room for another 056Mag.

Back