10 reasons why Shindaiwa is just the best. !!!Warning: not for Husky or Stihl fans!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not say anything about the other brands because I don't know them as much. I like to stick to what I know. The Shindaiwa dealer around here sells Shindaiwa, Husky and SOLO and he suggests you buy Shindaiwa for many different small models. He sold many 488 to pro loggers. That is how I got my second 488. It was pretty beat-up but after a good cleaning and replacing one half of the crankcase (tree fell on it) i found myself a good spare saw. It still has 170 psi compression. Not too bad for 50$ canadian. I got my first one for free from my grandad. In starting this thread I did not want people to say Stihl this and Husky that but I wanted other Shindaiwa LOVERS to recognise themselves with our own little secret. By the way, my brother has a 266 xp and I love the saw too and I have a 262 xp project saw on the worktable.

The Stihlheads will say they are heavy and underpowered.

Yeah that is a common statement until the 460 gets compared to the 7900 and then the 460 becomes the overweight, under powered over priced pig, then it turns to, "we have dealer support" Some arguments just never run out of excuses:)

10 Reasons why Shindaiwa is the best brand out there

11. They don't flood if you look at them cross-eyed.
12. They don't vapor lock if you shut them down for 5 minutes.
13. They don't have fanboys. Enthusiasts, yes, but not fanboys.
14. Shindaiwa stores don't feel like Scientologist compounds.
15. They're not painted to resemble a Creamsicle.

There, that should do the trick. :poke:

-=[ Grant ]=-

I did not say anything about the other brands because I don't know them as much. I like to stick to what I know. The Shindaiwa dealer around here sells Shindaiwa, Husky and SOLO and he suggests you buy Shindaiwa for many different small models. He sold many 488 to pro loggers. That is how I got my second 488. It was pretty beat-up but after a good cleaning and replacing one half of the crankcase (tree fell on it) i found myself a good spare saw. It still has 170 psi compression. Not too bad for 50$ canadian. I got my first one for free from my grandad. In starting this thread I did not want people to say Stihl this and Husky that but I wanted other Shindaiwa LOVERS to recognise themselves with our own little secret. By the way, my brother has a 266 xp and I love the saw too and I have a 262 xp project saw on the worktable.
I think your signature should be shindaiwa last to start first to quit!:cheers: lol hahaha

Apparently he created the CHAINSAW air filter Shriners cap. LOL.

For people not in the know.....
DSCN1297.jpg

LOL, don't take the ribbing to heart. I think Shinny makes a good product just not real popular. I'd run one if I had a chance.:chainsaw:

Latest posts

Back