2101xp porting and mod

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLHome

Reaction score
I’m looking to have my low hour 2101xp ported and modded to make a little more power. It was bought almost unused about 3-4 years ago from an estate sale. Any recommendations as to who might be able to do this? Thanks!
Feel free to call/text if you have the ability to do this. 507.298.7565

Ok...hear me out.

It's a legendary saw with an already hot porting job from the factory. The top ends for these saws are no longer available.

So if it was me and I just had to have the saw ported...buy a new after market C & P. Have that one ported and save your OEM top end kit.

That is what I did for my 2100. I can always go back to OEM if I want.

Ok...hear me out.

It's a legendary saw with an already hot porting job from the factory. The top ends for these saws are no longer available.

So if it was me and I just had to have the saw ported...buy a new after market C & P. Have that one ported and save your OEM top end kit.

Will you please pm me when you have a chance? I’d like to pick your brain on a/m parts. Thx!!

Ok...hear me out.

I 100% agree. Do not port that OEM cylinder.

Latest posts

Back