Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How in the world did this become a sticky? How long has it been up here? I just noticed it.

R\
As to the reality of life, as to how we struggle day-to-day (do we not open our hearts and souls for all to see on this site), it's very difficult to have the least understanding. Yet do we not continually try? Ah, and quite successfully, might I add, dear friends--Merry Christmas!

Brad, I cannot believe you made a stickie out of this! I was just going to point out that there were 4 stickies on the main page and was wondering how your thumb was surviving?

I have to say I didnt think you could be a hypocrite like this. :hmm3grin2orange:

It's been 5 years and one month since I joined. I owned one saw, a 039 that I bought new. It was a great saw and I was proud of it. I didn't know any better;) I have no idea how many saws I've owned and worked on. I remember trying to tune a saw in the beginning. I didn't have a clue. I remember doing my first port job, on a MS260, and just being blown away. I was hooked! It's been a ride, to say the least. There have been good times, and not so good times, lol. All in all, I've made a lot of friends, some that will last a lifetime! And, some of the saws I've collected along the way will probably be with me for a lifetime as well. Merry Christmas everyone, and thanks for the friendships we share.

Merry Christmas to you Brad,,,

wow 30K post,,, I guess that makes it official,,

Your a bigger saw Ho than me!!!! LOLOL!!!

Congratulations, lot of great contributions and valuable information. Merry Christmas, and a Blessed New Year, hope your around for 30,000 more!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

This is great - nothing like some Chrismas cheer!

We could all start quoting our favorite posts from Brad - that should take this thread to 30,000 or so. Here's a photo from one of mine - showing off his new "long" bar.

attachment.php

:clap::clap::clap::clap::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

This is great - nothing like some Chrismas cheer!

We could all start quoting our favorite posts from Brad - that should take this thread to 30,000 or so. Here's a photo from one of mine - showing off his new "long" bar.

attachment.php

How about that MS200T with the 42" roller nose?

Chris

If you can't get a stickie with 30K + of contributions, I don't know who would get a stickie. Don't let them bug ya Brad. Merry Christmas to you and yours, and all the AS gang. JR

Back