About Louisville Expo...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dagger

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
About Louisville Fish...Yes ,Saw people were thin, because most of the manufacturers have decided since Husqvarna has turned it into a mass merchansdiser buying show for their products, they may as well not attend.. Did you see all those Purchasing Agents goin in an out of the little meeting rooms at the indoor Husky booth???. those little rooms were not meant for dealer meetings !!..I musta missed you at the Husky booth..and it would have been hard, cause when i walked by their outdoor area..there was not a single dealer in there..course...no suprise as they have good EVERY single inthe WHOLE USA pissed off at em !! I bet they were glad when you showed up and gave em someone new to talk too!
SOLO was the ONLY saw manufacturer there other than Husqvarna, if ya wanted to see some real quality..without all the hoopla that comes from them sideing salesmen, ya should have went to the SOLO booth.
I was thinking about you however...stuff like..wonder who that dang kentuckian is...... and.....is that him over there with that funny hat on ....In the manufacturers both that I represent, I warned em all to keep a lookout fer a kentuckian type with a Llama hide hat on and to warn me if they spotted anyone. trouble was , none a my compadres knew what Llama hide looks like!

Once you go Llama, you never go back!
I looked for you all over the place. The Solo booth was
content to stay in the shade. The Husqvarna booth was sawless.
Other than those, Herr and a couple others were the only
saw serious entities that I saw there.
At least Kohler Stihl hands out the Brats.

Latest posts

Back