Alittle Stihl vacation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, need to work out the details with RED, but I think he is THE MAN to learn from!! And h'e young enough, he can learn Japanese and teach me what I need to know. I just hope mama is ok with me being gone for about sx months or so.

Well thats all fine and dandy but what we gonna eat for supper without da beans man?????????????

Last edited:
My dear Hall, what part of "Jred" did you miss in his post?

attachment.php

Give Thall a break, He's only on his second can of coffee.

attachment.php

Hi my name is Woodie, can I come saw wood with you guys, I promise I'm potty trained and I have my own chainsaw, its a J-red, made just for little guys. When I grow up I wanna be just like THALL and get me a real saw, a Stihl!

Last edited:
attachment.php

Now we're cooking.

Thall, that Cuda of yours make me real jealous. All collector saws one gets are very often in a very dirty state also, and cleaning takes me at least an hour or two. I recently purchased a parts washing tank and use gasoil which works quite good, but one smells like a skunk afterwards (makes me think of poor Lakeside, LOL).

How does that Cuda work ? (which cleaning agent, filter ?, recycle ?) and how many $$$$ ?

Thall, that Cuda of yours make me real jealous. All collector saws one gets are very often in a very dirty state also, and cleaning takes me at least an hour or two. I recently purchased a parts washing tank and use gasoil which works quite good, but one smells like a skunk afterwards (makes me think of poor Lakeside, LOL).

How does that Cuda work ? (which cleaning agent, filter ?, recycle ?) and how many $$$$ ?

It works with a very simple product, water. It holds 25 gallons of water and uses a special soap powder that mixes with the water so it won't cause any rust. It heats up to 180 degrees and in 5 minutes under high power jets the saw is spotless. Course the machine cost $5000.00 but its almost paid for itself in little over a year.

Back