Best price/vendor for new Echo CS-7310?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodtroll

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello, folks,

Looking to buy a new Echo CS-7310 with 28” bar. Any ideas where to get the best price on this saw? I’m in no great rush - any vendors that carry this saw that might have Black Friday sales or other good deals?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Hello, folks,

Looking to buy a new Echo CS-7310 with 28” bar. Any ideas where to get the best price on this saw? I’m in no great rush - any vendors that carry this saw that might have Black Friday sales or other good deals?

Thanks for any suggestions!
Find a local Echo dealer and ask them when (if) they do the Echo dealer day sales, I think its twice a year. I got mine for $850 with 28" bar this way.

Good suggestions, thank you both! I was not aware of the dealer days sales, I’ll ask my local dealer.

Any other suggestions are welcome! Thanks again!

Good suggestions, thank you both! I was not aware of the dealer days sales, I’ll ask my local dealer.

Any other suggestions are welcome! Thanks again!
I'd look at Echo's website for dealers close to you for the 15% off sales event. Your local dealer may not participate or not have scheduled soon while another dealer may.

Thanks, everyone! I stumbled across a closeout NIB from a dealer in Ohio for just under $800 shipped, with the 28" bar. It's not the wraparound model but I don't care about that. Easily the cheapest current price I've seen so far for a new 7310, so even though I wasn't in a rush I pounced on this one. I appreciate y'all's help - this post definitely brought me good luck!

Latest posts

Back