Chainsaw Photos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the best looking pipe I've ever seen. It's tucked nicely up to the saw and cleanly out of the way. I'd love to have one just like it on my 460! What kind of finish is on it? It looks like stainless, but am doubthing that.

Random picture for show and tell in a diccussion group.
Those who know don't need to ask and those who don't know are better off not asking!

Random picture for show and tell in a diccussion group.
Those who know don't need to ask and those who don't know are better off not asking!

hmm, now I've seen that pic (for the first time) I have a feeling I'm in the former group (and may be the only one)...

That is the best looking pipe I've ever seen. It's tucked nicely up to the saw and cleanly out of the way. I'd love to have one just like it on my 460! What kind of finish is on it? It looks like stainless, but am doubthing that.

Very nice job TW. I wonder if we will ever see a pipe like that on a 460. I guess only time will tell.:popcorn: And what is this "cuts ok" stuff about.

attachment.php

Put up against a saw ported to run exclusivly on pipe running big carb and nitro the 361 would look slow.

If I were to do a 460 might plan on raising the exhaust port up a little higher, cutting the head off the cylinder and puting a bigger carb on it.

Very nice job TW. I wonder if we will ever see a pipe like that on a 460. I guess only time will tell.:popcorn: And what is this "cuts ok" stuff about.

attachment.php

Put up against a saw ported to run exclusivly on pipe running big carb and nitro the 361 would look slow.

If I were to do a 460 might plan on raising the exhaust port up a little higher, cutting the head off the cylinder and puting a bigger carb on it.

Man, you have got to quit showing pictures of the pipe!

Infomainiacs Group, "Updates" discussion, one of the last few posts from harrygrey382 should explain.

ok, this has gone far enough - and now for the anti-climax... I said the 028,038 service manual was incorrectly labelled, and it should be just the 028. But then Dibbs pointed out in the small print it says they work the same just with some different parts (well, all different parts really). So there it is!

That pipe really couldn't look much more bad ass! Way to make me want to spend money I didn't even wish I had before seeing that! :dizzy:

A bad looking picture of me w/ a MS880 w/47"bar I sold a guy. We don't sell a lot of big saws so this was worth getting a picture.
Can someone shrink this so I can make it my avatar.
DSCN0094-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back