Chainsaw Photos

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Looking good Bowtie! Did the 066 P&C worked out without a hitch?

It worked well. Didnt have to do anything to the piston or case. I drilled the cylinder mounting holes in the case and tapped to M6, and I had to slot the 066 cylinder to fit the 064 case. 20 minutes worth of work, and its a sleeper 066. I will be happy when I get the rest of the parts to be able to murder some unsuspecting trees with it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I should have all the parts to finish her next weekend, and I think she's going up for sale when done. It's a little bigger than I need.

Bowtie, that saw looks like it is prepared to do some damage! How bout a short video of that bad boy laying into some hardwood? :clap:

i will try to do that. I havent posted vids before, but I will have to do just that. Maybe run it against the stock 064.

Stihl collectoin

MS260
MS441
MS660
MS880
:)

Nice saws! How does that super ax work? I'd like to see more on that if you don't mind... I've been tossing an idea around in my head for a very long time, that's very similar to that splitter.

Would you mind showing us more? Or maybe a link to the website?

Nice saws! How does that super ax work? I'd like to see more on that if you don't mind... I've been tossing an idea around in my head for a very long time, that's very similar to that splitter.

Would you mind showing us more? Or maybe a link to the website?

Here yu go www.superaxe.com.au/ - 12k

Cheers:)

well i guess i can add this here now. just got the 372xp today, can't wait to go work her tomorrow!

25z3up3.jpg

I had posted these elsewhere so I stayed out of this thread but it's gone on long enough I guess it's ok to repost them. I give you my saw:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I had posted these elsewhere so I stayed out of this thread but it's gone on long enough I guess it's ok to repost them. (I give you my saw:)

AWW THANX WOOD4HEAT, I'LL PM YA WHERE YA CAN SEND IT. LOL VERY NICE 361.

Word to the wise, you got to be careful how you word things here, it could cost you a saw!

Thanks, she's been good to me!

Latest posts

Back