crane and i doing our thing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Crane war!
Jeff

No, just a squabble
picture.php
Some history something that will never be seen again

Thats funny that you wanna kick me in the testicles , thats what chicks do , hopefully your kidding but probably not and as far as impressing you I don't care if your impressed at my pics neither am I ,Its my job ,impressive is something that isn't the norm , but to you that little 60 ton or that 38 ton must the highlight of your tree career, whoopty doo so whats next , you gonna hunt me down and kick me, Oh and by the way you did run and cry...:cry: Oh and if you wanna learn some crane work I'll teach ya a thing or twenty see I have done your job and I have done jobs that would probably make a queer like you sit in the truck ,and by the way I am just kidding about the queer thing queers actually are funny ...Slow your next video down so we can check out the turn times.. seems like the sun was moving right quick Hey when you look at your pride and joy tomorrow morning remember I used cranes like that to put the real crane together 250 tons and up the pill was heavier than the trees you pic...

hey dumb ass. your 250ton crane has what to do with tree work? and what could you possibly teach me in the tree world? you are an iron worker apparently just mooching off the tree.

no i am not going to kick you in the nuts, i was thinking more about the instant pain you'd get from it happening.

and let me emphasize the stupid part of this statement. you stupid prick, you dumb ignorant fool...why would i report a post?

i put pics up of legit tree work and you put up iron working.....you are an idiot, shut up.

I have probably forgotten about more tree work and crane jobs than many on here have done but I respect the job and those that do it. That is the difference between me and tree whiner 101.

"Crane work is easy"? That statement could only be made by our resident moron that likely has done very little of it.

Crane jobs are relatively easy physically but doing them on a day to day basis is stress packed for the most part. Usually there is expensive buildings, wires, delicate landscapes, roads, yourself....being boomed over and the variables of hooking up to unpredictable unstable loads with uncertain weights, questionable at times hook up spots (dead and weak codoms) all make for stress and danger.

To come on here and categorically state that crane jobs are easy shows lack of respect and stupidity and the words of a TROLL :notrolls2: (and a gay tiny dihked one at that :))

I have probably forgotten about more tree work and crane jobs than many on here have done but I respect the job and those that do it. That is the difference between me and tree whiner 101.

"Crane work is easy"? That statement could only be made by our resident moron that likely has done very little of it.

Crane jobs are relatively easy physically but doing them on a day to day basis is stress packed for the most part. Usually there is expensive buildings, wires, delicate landscapes, roads, yourself....being boomed over and the variables of hooking up to unpredictable unstable loads with uncertain weights, questionable at times hook up spots (dead and weak codoms) all make for stress and danger.

To come on here and categorically state that crane jobs are easy shows lack of respect and stupidity and the words of a TROLL :notrolls2: (and a gay tiny dihked one at that :))

:hmm3grin2orange:

Thats funny I laughed truly right down into my belly , so thanks I would rep ya but its been too soon , Knowing full well that your kidding about being the only resident moron..And I don't dress well enough to be gay but one can aspire I guess.....

Last edited:
hey dumb ass. your 250ton crane has what to do with tree work? and what could you possibly teach me in the tree world? you are an iron worker apparently just mooching off the tree.

no i am not going to kick you in the nuts, i was thinking more about the instant pain you'd get from it happening.

and let me emphasize the stupid part of this statement. you stupid prick, you dumb ignorant fool...why would i report a post?

i put pics up of legit tree work and you put up iron working.....you are an idiot, shut up.

Well my legit tree pics are pretty gay I know gay enough to afford a decent lifestyle feed my kids and the kids of three other full time men , I will laugh all the way to the bank and that is fulfillment enough for me, thanks for the giggle, my pony motor took a dump today and I need the laugh , thank you and I am really just messing with ya , so don't go kick the dog for your contempt for me Its all just gravy , and we know who the man is here :monkey:

Not helping...first one coming up, over my house no less, and you guys are not helping at all...lol...

Been reading alot and looking at vids. Think I have an understanding, but still not eager.

Not helping...first one coming up, over my house no less, and you guys are not helping at all...lol...

Been reading alot and looking at vids. Think I have an understanding, but still not eager.

Don't fret. The crane is the safest way to take a hazard tree down.

Cranes are for girly climbers. :dizzy: Real men rope.

:hmm3grin2orange:

git em OD.:cheers:

Man I wished I had a crane today... I nearly got creamed. Was having to rope every piece out from over a house and use a tag line to keep them out of the power lines. I tip tied an 8 footer, about 14" diameter. I had the guy on the wrong side of the tree with the tag line. It swung back to me and my rope guy couldn't get it below me fast enough. I ducked behind the stub which saved my ass but I was thinking a crane would be really nice about now. :hmm3grin2orange:

I started taking smaller pieces and put my guy running the tag line on the other side of the tree...

men vs. well, men...

Real men may use rope to bring it down, but I carry enough tpd (tree per day) to know I don't want to hump that gnarly thing from where its parts would land.
I would rather, "real men have insurance..."...to get the piece where it won't kill the gm, forget the gm's house, don't squish the gm.

Oh and treevet your avatar is a picture Of A BORN TO CLIMB T shirt that you took of your back , so you can say nothing to me cause that takes the whole gay cake , and I'm sure you have this guy
media.nl
as a tatoo somewhere on your body.....

Oh and treevet your avatar is a picture Of A BORN TO CLIMB T shirt that you took of your back , so you can say nothing to me cause that takes the whole gay cake , and I'm sure you have this guy
media.nl
as a tatoo somewhere on your body.....

Yeah....on my dihk...the whole thing fit on the side of it (in that size) ;)

YOU cannot really (really) be goofin on other people's avatar can you :hmm3grin2orange:

Often, I am not able to follow threads as much as I like, Time thing, However, it is always a bonus to tap a thread u have not read in a while, go to last page and BAM! what the heck is going on in here! u guys crack me up, "GAY CAKE" roflmao! I will find a way to use that TODAY!

Back