Efco Saws/Parts - John Deere CS62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, a 20" bar, but I didn't look to see which pitch/gauge. I'm assuming 050/058-3/8"? The saw hardly appears to have been used, and is sitting in a pawn shop. I'm tempted to offer $175 and see where that goes.

Mine had a 20" .325 pitch. Even $200 would be a real good grab on a sound one. Really did have good torque, as the compression would suggest. I actually miss that one.

I'll have to call a buddy in the morning. He used to be in the pawn business and knows the proprietor of this shop well. He usually gets the store price (whatever the store paid for it) on about anything in there. I'd laugh if I could get it for $150!!! We'll see.:msp_thumbup:

Yes, a 20" bar, but I didn't look to see which pitch/gauge. I'm assuming 050/058-3/8"? The saw hardly appears to have been used, and is sitting in a pawn shop. I'm tempted to offer $175 and see where that goes.

If I was looking for that size saw $300 isn't a lot. Those are real nice saws. I talked my neighbor into buying one of those when the JD dealers cleared them out and he loves it. Its just a tick off of my 2065 Red. His came with a .325 set up so if thats a problem you;ll have to consider that. I think that saw takes a small mount Husky bar so changing that out isn't a problem.

I'll be interested to see how this one goes with a new top end

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well I should have the saw Friday. I'll post pics when I get it. It's currently setup w/a 20" .325 pitch bar on what looks like .058 chain. It will be converted to 20" .050-3/8". Then the muffler will be opened. A lot. I figure 240 isn't too bad.:confused:

Well I should have the saw Friday. I'll post pics when I get it. It's currently setup w/a 20" .325 pitch bar on what looks like .058 chain. It will be converted to 20" .050-3/8". Then the muffler will be opened. A lot. I figure 240 isn't too bad.:confused:

Congrats mang. I'll have a care package for ya' if you get me an addy.

Latest posts

Back