Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pay all my bills online and use a CC. Bank gives points for using it and I pay off the balance every week. I just got a free table saw for paying my bills which I have to do anyways.
Think you mean every month, CC's are monthly statements, not weekly. I do the same, never a carry over balance. Why pay a CC company interest on an unpaid balance...

I also do the 'rewards' thing but in my case it's discounted gas and on road diesel plus grocery points against groceries. Just cashed in almost 200 bucks in free food. We have a Kroger World Mastercard and the people are here stateside as well, no offshore call center where you cannot understand the person on the other end of the line.

Personally, I'd never have a CC that didn't have a rewards program. Makes no sense to me.

Think you mean every month, CC's are monthly statements, not weekly. I do the same, never a carry over balance. Why pay a CC company interest on an unpaid balance...

I also do the 'rewards' thing but in my case it's discounted gas and on road diesel plus grocery points against groceries. Just cashed in almost 200 bucks in free food. We have a Kroger World Mastercard and the people are here stateside as well, no offshore call center where you cannot understand the person on the other end of the line.

Personally, I'd never have a CC that didn't have a rewards program. Makes no sense to me.

Yes they are billed monthly but if you pay online you can pay it off any time you like. I get paid every two weeks so that's when I pay mine. It makes me 2% on any purchase.

No, I actually pay the balance once a week and sometimes every day. Shows up on my credit union statement same day or next. My crypto card is the same thing. Thing I like about the crypto card is that is doesn't have points. It gives rewards 3% back on a purchase to buy crypto. I also have it set so that any charge over $10 pops up on my phone and asks if I did it. No way to scam the card as it also has no name or numbers on it.
One of my credit union cards lets you link it to several gas station chains. You can use you points for 50 cents off a gallon up to 20 gal and it costs 2,000. I save that one for the trip up north every year. Wife got points on her card, saved them up and I just got a free pair of boots at Cabelas.

Latest posts

Back