Fathers Day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
back at u yukon. bought my present yesterday.an apparently stored after a little use 011avt. i posted about how i made a mistake about which way was choke on. :eek: .now to see if the kids want to pay for it. wont be easy. i just got seven now,and they dont share my interset in saws.:) they love me, but they know im a little crazy.makes life more fun.
ps thats 7 saws only 5 kids:)

Last edited:
Hi there, here's a picture my daughter gave me for Fathers Day last year. It was a grade.7 school project for which she got good marks for originality.
Anyway, although very flattering she forgot the footwear, otherwise its true to form.
John

Happy Dad's Day, John's brother John.

Now I know you're his bro as that gyro scares off all but Eskimo wimmen, and Eskimo babies have never seen trees.....

Please remind him it not good to be seen naked with another man's saws.....(the check should be across the border by now), and to go get lots of bubble wrap....

Hey Tony, you want some more??

Saws, not kids. I got plenty....of the former

4-Poulan S 25, Homelite ?, Stihl 020S.......

.....Problem is, those ones don't run.....

.....but a block and a half...

Got a Greffardized Craftsman you can have for $380....

......or as dowry..........

yea . i wish i cold post a picture of all of their faces when i pulled out the saw today.
aint no way to describe it:D

Latest posts

Back