FS80 - What should my replacement trimmer be?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You may need to read my post again....I said PC's are the "Standard" in the real world. I didn't say they were the ONLY thing in the real world.

Until I see the huge trend of corporations moving over to MAC that you speak of, I'll continue writing windows sw.

Can't say that I blame you....You know where your bread is butter....Just as Tommy Hall does. :)

BTW.....I said small businesses, not large corporations. :cheers:

Can't say that I blame you....You know where your bread is butter....Just as Tommy Hall does. :)

BTW.....I said small businesses, not large corporations. :cheers:
I also didn't say Large corporations. Just because they are incorporated it doesn't imply they are large. ;)

Ole Woodrow is holding his own against you Stihl tyrants and you haven't even figured out he's laying the ropa -a- dope on ya! :check:

I also didn't say Large corporations. Just because they are incorporated it doesn't imply they are large. ;)

I was implying large though.....but you're right, many ma & pa businesses pay for the inc. title or is it llc now :dizzy:

2K, I'm hereby putting a new requirement on all your future posts:

They will hereinafter be required to make at least some sense.

It is so ordered.

Dummy, read it slowly. If you stihl can't get it, I'll give ya a hint.

btw, is your hair blonde?

I was implying large though.....but you're right, many ma & pa businesses pay for the inc. title or is it llc now :dizzy:
I guess I can't tell you how many ma & pa businesses that have been existence for many years are becoming LLC's. However, I do see a lot of newer companies becoming LLC's. Its a pretty painless process and it isn't very money intensive.

Ole Woodrow is holding his own against you Stihl tyrants and you haven't even figured out he's laying the ropa -a- dope on ya! :check:

He's holding his own alright. I bet he was burning up that keyboard searching for that information that is nowhere to be found cept in his dreams,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Hey joat

While you and me were yaking on the phone abit ago we forgot something, check your PM's!!!!

While you and me were yaking on the phone abit ago we forgot something, check your PM's!!!!

Woodster,

Let me tell ya something! I learned three things this morning after a phone call to Leesburg.

1) Ole Tommie sounds like Elvis the reincarnate with that voice of his. What a pleasure yacking with him.

2) Ole Tommie is a man of his word and a man of action. He got-er-done as they say. Bingo, bango, on the brown truck go.

3) Ole Tommie says he uses an old mason jar to empty mix into when he suspects bad/old mix. Just a warning to all that get a tepid Folgers served in a mason jar on your visit.

Tommie, they don't call you THE CHAMP for nothing,

Joat

I was told that Robin/Subaru made the best small engines in the world and they made both 2 and 4 stroke engines. You can stihl get your hands on some Robin 2 stoke trimmers but you would need to do a little digging.

Some of the guys i work with are using Makita branded Robin strimmers the RBC420e 1.9 hp 8.2 KG 40.2cc The Council around here use the RBC421e which is the same machine with anti vibe handles.
They are a reed valve engine.
These things are a complete POS they are gutless heavy and un-reliable (I had one) They need warmed up for a couple of minutes EVERY time you start it the clutches break up on a regular basis, They carbon up all the time, The gearheads die now and then, And they will boil the petrol on a hot day!
But they are less than half the price of a Stihl.

Im putting a piston in one and a gearhead on another in a few days when they arrive.

Back