Fuel line brands

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Redneck, What's the story on the gooey stuff coming out of that line, stretching down to the filter? Tygon being dissolved by fuel??? Or what.......?? Pardon me if I missed the explanation...

God bless,
Mike

Redneck, What's the story on the gooey stuff coming out of that line, stretching down to the filter? Tygon being dissolved by fuel??? Or what.......?? Pardon me if I missed the explanation...

God bless,
Mike
Not gooey. That is the inner lining part like shown in the first pic shown coming out. But that one was collapsed inside and letting fines get by.

Which allows this. Carb from that saw.

Attachments

• plinesc.JPG
    plinesc.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 0
pure bunk , it is bad. you buy fake hose then TRASH it, why do that. ????????o_O

https://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=90253

see this , this is not counterfeit hose. it is the real thing ! <repeat 3 time to learn it.
china sells tons of counterfeit hose. ( i can post 1000s of links in china doing that now)

the hose bought by say 2 feet, is not possible to prove it is real LP1100 EPA certified hose. china sells the fake hose.

the hose material is a trade secret and works so good the EPA mandates it. tested fully to be good. NO BULL !

so stop buying fake hose.

off fleabay, or ScamAZoned. stop it.

we can not see the LP1100 marks on the hose so is childs play to fake it, and they do ,endlessly in most sites selling this hose.

Tygon LP1100 is a low permeation EPA and CARB certified fuel line[4] also used in small engines.

the wiki nails this. if you read it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tygon_tubing

stop buying fake fuel hose. is that so hard/?

I only buy authentic Husky fuel lines and put them in everything including my Stihls ..I mean I only buy authentic Stihl lines and put it in everything including my Huskys .. or maybe it’s Echo …? no, Dolmar ..

Latest posts

Back