Good thing he's selling it...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a neighbor who used to cut like that

He had a saw kick back onto his face and the scar started on his forhead and ended at the jaw line.

Had a pretty glass eye that went with the scar.

gnarly

Hey John, that guy is a real piece of work! I bought a 141 from that guy off ebay( he changed his name-I wonder why). It was listed as in "great condition". Those saws take the 3/8 lo pro chain and someone used .325 on it-wrecked the sprocket, the bar was junk, chain was junk, piston looked like chernobyl, wrong oil cap,clutch cover warped, need I go on! It looked ok in the pics. I will give the guy credit though, He did refund my money including return shipping. BTW nice pic of him gnawing through that limb LOL

Hey! Whats goin on? Thats a picture of me back in 93' when I was on one of my brothers training courses.
Gypo always insisted I use the saw with the chainbrake on and the chain on backwards. He always bragged about his 90 second tickle, but his chains looked more like they were used for open pit mining than cutting wood fibre.
John, The Rock Mechanic.

The 'sawdust' coming off that chain looks like powder (what little there is).
Yeah, LOVE the PPE. :rolleyes:

I think that guy wins the frontal labotamy award of the year. Good way for the wife to collect on the life insurance policy:rolleyes: Hey Honey, can you git outside and cut that there limb off that there tree. Make sure you use the biggest saw you can find, make OSHA proud!

Back