Grantsburg Mid Winter Sports Races Feb 23!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hedge working the wild thing...
yzuvu9eq.jpg

Another video of the cold start pipe race and then just the race. Also thanks Sarah and Andy for all the nice photos and vids.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LotcUboSrp0?list=UUVX9bXiYrI315ruhNdMfdIg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for the great pics and the cross cut vids. That was the first time my son and younger brother had ever sawed together. Thanks to everyone else for all the work and for bringing a great bunch of saws. Hope everyone had a safe trip home.

Thanks to all who came out to play and a big thanks to Tdawgs bar. I would also like to thank JD (Grandpa tractor), he is a great guy and seems to play a big role in getting these type of things together. Also let the fellow who brought us our cants know that we are very thankfull for getting us some very nice wood. I sure am glad I met and got to know you fine folks. Look forward to our next one.:msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back