Grantsburg Mid Winter Sports Races Feb 23!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wich chain you talkin bout????

Ok to make sure I give credit where credit is due...the 365 chain was done by Stumpy and the Deere chain was an Mdavlee?? Both saws cut like light sabers. I didn't look closely at the Deere chain but I looked at the 365 chain more than once and thought it looked like it was the chain to beat. I look at most square chains and notice the top plate is sharp and about the top third of the side plate looks sharp, that 365 chain looked sharp as he!! on the whole side plate as well as the top, not to mention rivet thinning and all the other work put into it. Nice work, gives me ideas. I'm still quite new to this and learning.

Ok to make sure I give credit where credit is due...the 365 chain was done by Stumpy and the Deere chain was an Mdavlee?? Both saws cut like light sabers. I didn't look closely at the Deere chain but I looked at the 365 chain more than once and thought it looked like it was the chain to beat. I look at most square chains and notice the top plate is sharp and about the top third of the side plate looks sharp, that 365 chain looked sharp as he!! on the whole side plate as well as the top, not to mention rivet thinning and all the other work put into it. Nice work, gives me ideas. I'm still quite new to this and learning.

That sounds about right.
I've got a few more ideas I'll be tryin on them chains.:msp_wink:

I'd gladly trade a pound of cheese whips and a family size tub of Top-the-tater for one of them there fancy racin' chains.:msp_w00t:

very tempting. :rolleyes2:

I'd gladly trade a pound of cheese whips and a family size tub of Top-the-tater for one of them there fancy racin' chains.:msp_w00t:

Hey there buddy...
You just need to keep both of them hands on that cant where we can see em', till the guy says go... :msp_biggrin:

attachment.php

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Levi got just what he was gunnin for... To beat me & put on that big ol CHEESY smile!

su9y6ajy.jpg

I got him back with the Hammer though... When we were runnin' em' after the races...
Poor message vid, but this is why he wants a pipe... :msp_wink:

[video=youtube;mlju14WB7Jc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlju14WB7Jc&list=UUfB03KVhJRBISPufMa8F7GA&index=1[/video]

NEEDS MORE POWER!!!!

And after the races...

attachment.php

Left to right...
Derrek Johnston, Sarah, Andy, Chris "treemonkey jr.",JonseredRacket "Adam", and the crazy tractor pulling guy!!!
I hope he made it home ok...
:hmm3grin2orange:

JD, do you still have all the race results that you could post up? My cousin from Rush City was at the races for a while and now he is wondering if we would like to do some racing at there county fair. Anyone interested?

JD, do you still have all the race results that you could post up? My cousin from Rush City was at the races for a while and now he is wondering if we would like to do some racing at there county fair. Anyone interested?

Looks like their fair is July 18th - the 21st. I would be open those days on my calender.

Latest posts

Back