Grantsburg Mid Winter Sports Races Feb 23!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so did the boys win anything or are thay going home with there tails between there legs
The boys did a good job. I know Chris won a few Classes. He won with Grandpa Ron's 2159 and Jake won with the 260. The piped 064 won of course!

As usual, Jake had a couple of hiccups and lost a couple that he could have won. LOL

Thanks to everyone who helped put on the show yesterday. I had fun and are looking forward to the next one.

Wished I could of made it-But work got in the way. But I did get to stop and meet Fred@Red Wing Implement on my way home.

Man that guy has a severe case of CAD-and he caught it a loooooooooooooong time ago!

my2y8u7u.jpg

I think Levi felt a little bit bad after embarrassing me in front if my hometown so he bought me a Leines when the races were over :)

Last edited:
Wished I could of made it-But work got in the way. But I did get to stop and meet Fred@Red Wing Implement on my way home.

Man that guy has a severe case of CAD-and he caught it a loooooooooooooong time ago!

I have made the trip down there to get some stuff myself and I could of spent all day in there looking and talking with Fred. He is a great guy and very knowledgeable. His cad is way over board IMHO. But Im sure its be going on for longer then i've been alive.

I wish I could have made it. Maybe I can see you guys at Jeremy's this spring.

Nothin runs like a stumpbroke Deere.. :hmm3grin2orange:

I've not run the 365 personally but the Deere has been in my hands several times. That saw is just plain angry. The first time I ran it , thought to muh self, it can't run that hard for long. Damn thing keeps showing up at gtg's a year later and then a charity cut being run just like a stock saw. I have a cs56 and half tempted to send it to the man myself.:rock:

I've not run the 365 personally but the Deere has been in my hands several times. That saw is just plain angry. The first time I ran it , thought to muh self, it can't run that hard for long. Damn thing keeps showing up at gtg's a year later and then a charity cut being run just like a stock saw. I have a cs56 and half tempted to send it to the man myself.:rock:

Mdavlee made up the chain for the Deere and I think it was a perfect match...
Levi was diggin' on it...
Now he wants a pipe on his saw...:msp_confused:

Not sure if it was intended as such, but I'm taking that post as a big complement.:msp_thumbup:

Latest posts

Back