Gypo goes East

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Doug,

Are you and Robert,John bringing those saws to the Deerfield fair by any chance??If you are maybe I'll see you guy's there,I might stop by to check out the saws and such....

later Rob...

Dennis,

How did they do at the fair???I know it's a all weekend affair so I figured I'd go up there tomorrow to check it out..

Gypo does the fair

Here's Gypo at the Deerfield fair. He had a world record 5 second cold start because he forgot that the kill switch was still off. 8" cant. Here's a still capture from DV.

Last edited:
How's everything going at the fair guy's ???IT must have been kinda wet there today with all the rain we got...Any new pics of the crew...

Later Rob...

Last edited:
oh come on guys!! how did you fellas go today?!? at least give us some info about who won the beer drinking competition if not the saw competition!!!:D :blob2:

It f%$king rained today so we couldn't run the saws up in Northwood, but we did get to Deerfield yesterday. We didn't place, but we certainly did well considering 2 hours sleep.

Last edited:
I don't know about you guy's it looks to me like your all having way too much fun,but then again:D :rolleyes: ,so how do you guy's like NH?I see you got a few empties all around ya......

Later Rob...

Latest posts

Back