• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husky 288 saw in pieces

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm selling a 288 parts saw that has been torn down. Case has got 2 new bearings in it, cases are clean just hasnt been asssembled yet. Heres what I know is missing: leads that go to coil by cylinder and shut off switc, the shut off switch, clutch cover and brake, piston,air filter, muffler, top handle, heat shield, and top cover. Minus misc. bolts. You have 2 handles, 1 bent in middle of handle, crankshaft, good case, flywheel, starter cover and new rotor, both coils, Av's, carb, 2 elbows, clutch, rim sprocket, bearings, seals, oil pump, etc. Someaftermarket parts. I think I have an NOS cltch cover, and if I do and you want it the price will change. About 2/3 complete. I'm thinking $130 plus shipping. Dont be afraid to lay down an offer.

Back