• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 394 400$ plus shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Its definitely used, and for those of you who like to keep you saws in the bedroom ( Yes I'm looking at you!), you may have to keep it UNDER the bed. All I've done to this saw is rebuild the carb, replace the fuel line, but it really needs a better one. and clean it up some. I managed to break off the tip of a bar stud? , trying to get a look at the cylinder, so all I have is the compression test for you. Starts, runs, idles, oils. Needs a brake band, only has 3 of the 4 air filter cover clips, and at least on the the cover shroud screws doesn't work. I think it will cut wood, but not at a beauty contest. Have not done a vacuum or pressure test.IMG_5152.jpegIMG_5150.jpegIMG_5153.jpegIMG_5149.jpegIMG_5151.jpegIMG_5148.jpegIMG_5146.jpegIMG_5147.jpegIMG_5145.jpegIMG_5144.jpeg

Latest posts

Back