I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have an 044 carcass that needs a rebuild? Also would be interested in a 357/359/371/2. Also would be interested in a makita 6401, stihl 034/036/038

Basically want a newer 60-70cc saw that can be a good work saw.

Oops this was supposed to be in swap meet! Posting it there now.

Yeah I have them.

Bill

Any Takers ????

http://hartford.craigslist.org/grd/1528300081.html

email this posting to a friend hartford craigslist > for sale / wanted > farm & garden
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
HUGE RED OAK TREE FOR SALE - $1500 (MANSFIELD)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-12-28, 8:39PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huge red oak tree for sale in mansfield. 80 ft tall, 12 ft circumference at the trunk.. Tree alive and very straight. This tree would make a lot of good lumber. Looking to sell to a company that will come and take tree for $1500.00 or best offer. My phone number is 8602686863 call anytime.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1528300081

Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policyfeedback forum

The seller says it's "not loose",which I take to mean "locked-up". Or could that mean something else?
Igpoe:cheers:

Locked up or not I still think that's a good deal. I would saw you got a good chance getting it free w/o damage. Even if you gotta finds a cylinder its a nice complete homie gear drive...enough said

Back