I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False advertising

Wadda ya think? Should this guy come right out and say this was a HD rental saw? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280447000803&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

To say they are selling it because they bought other saws, well maybe, but c'mon, it still has the rental sticker on it! I kinda think that is not on the up and up, and a touch on the shady side. I was going to bid on it, but am not just because of that.

To the right person that is a great deal. TS 700 theme bike.

Stihl gave that bike away in April of 05 as a drawing prize. It probaly has not seen much or any use.

stihlgirlz002.jpg

Here is the bike they gave away in 06.

ms441 theme with Erin La Voie. Stihl timber sports champ :love1:

stihlgirlz004.jpg

To the right person that is a great deal. TS 700 theme bike.

Stihl gave that bike away in April of 05 as a drawing prize. It probaly has not seen much or any use.

stihlgirlz002.jpg

Here is the bike they gave away in 06.

ms441 theme with Erin La Voie. Stihl timber sports champ :love1:

stihlgirlz004.jpg

Back off sawbones, she's mine. :biggrinbounce2: :blob2: :blob2: :blob4:

He does not state that it's free. Sounds like he needs money.
It's in the Free section.
I'm thinking it's a wife and he's gone and she's getting rid of all his crap. I wish I could have gotten down there yesterday to check it out.

Last edited:
Just got around to cleaning up my Jonny 2171 I bought off CL for $40 on Friday night. Under all the dust is a very low time powerhead, starts right up, idles and oils, brake works, too. This is the first one of this family I've owned and I must confess I'm surprised at just how peppy this puppy is! It awaits the new clutch cover purchased online (aftermarket in orange, of course :D) to replace the MIA original and a bar and chain to be complete.

Ain't Craigslist awesome?

Jimbo

Latest posts

Back