I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that is the worst one I have ever seen.

Seller says,

"HAVE A NEW CHANE FOR CHAN SAW #ON CHANE IS 3 ALSO THE LETTER P STEL IN THE BOXIT COME FROM IN .NE BOUGH A LARGER SAW AND SOLDED THE OTHER ONE ."

I wonder how much stuff he has "SOLDED" on Ebay.........

I would be afraid to "ax" any questions.....lol:laugh:

That chain is in Cullman AL. Just down the road 30 miles or so...

Ambull, Dont worry the "HAY YALL WATCH THIS" effect keeps things in check.

Sadder thing still is that he probably has about 6 kids. He is reproducing himself at an alarming rate!

So basically the premise you are using is that if someone can't spell, or construct a sentence with a modicum of grammatical effort, then they have a large number of offspring?
That is a very interesting hypothesis Ambull, unfortunately it is baseless. As you can tell I don't suffer from either affliction of your premise, however I do in fact have six children.

So basically the premise you are using is that if someone can't spell, or construct a sentence with a modicum of grammatical effort, then they have a large number of offspring?
That is a very interesting hypothesis Ambull, unfortunately it is baseless. As you can tell I don't suffer from either affliction of your premise, however I do in fact have six children.

And, also, sir, the gift of gab and a relentlessly strong vocabulary.

A gentleman of your caliber may be able to reference antiquated terms and descriptions of all things undefined. It is of utmost certainty, to me, that his cranium is highly devloped, but the substance inside of that cranium, or lack thereof appears to be lackluster, not only in performace, but also in volume.

Chris

And, also, sir, the gift of gab and a relentlessly strong vocabulary.

A gentleman of your caliber may be able to reference antiquated terms and descriptions of all things undefined. It is of utmost certainty, to me, that his cranium is highly devloped, but the substance inside of that cranium, or lack thereof appears to be lackluster, not only in performace, but also in volume.

Chris

Dadgum thar Chriss ya'll shure doos talks reel purty likes, an I's thankes ye kintly fer that thar kompleemint.
I's gots too goes sees too thems yungins agin cuz thays iz a hollerin sumfin feerse.

Actually, my premise is that he doesn't have the brains to use birth control. Maybe it is a quantum leap. Nothing wrong with planning a large family. I actually have four kids. Last one was unplanned, as the the last one was identical twins.

Actually, my premise is that he doesn't have the brains to use birth control. Maybe it is a quantum leap. Nothing wrong with planning a large family. I actually have four kids. Last one was unplanned, as the the last one was identical twins.

Well that is truly spectacular, and congratulations on being seriously outnumbered.

You can't prove that.:dizzy:

Here they are. This pic was taken a few years ago.

old043.jpg

You guys are nuts. Blessed........but nuts. We've got our hands full with two headstrong girls. 10 and three. My wife talks about wanting to try for a boy. Methinks my swimmers are pink, and we'll end up with twin girls...:help:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back