In need of a 327 pole saw engine

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

262freak

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
In desperate need of a Husqvarna 327 pole saw engine. There are a lot of lambs and leaning trees that I cannot get to here in Fairview North Carolina after the storm if it needs to be rebuilt, that will be fine. I have the shaft and the end and remnants of the engine let me know what you have and how much thank you

Did you have any luck with the 327 polesaw engine?
I have an engine for a 323R brushcutter that I took apart and did not get around to fixing
i'm not sure what's wrong with it - all I see is some very light scoring on the intake side of the cylinder wall and on the piston
I haven't tried, but it looks like you might even be able to take it out with a 3M pad or something
I also don't know if the parts between the 327 and a 323 or interchangeable but you're welcome to the entire engine if you want it
As I mentioned to you on the phone, I also have that husky 350 piston and cylinder it's aftermarket and probably not the highest quality but it's yours if you wanted it too

IMG_5454.jpegIMG_5453.jpeg

Back