Is this a good deal or fair

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don, Please let this thread die already! The first post was a legitimate question, all subsequent posts have been the E-bay highlight reel. I'm sure there are those on this forum who scour E-bay with aplomb.

well okay

I will ask every once in a while.

Tried tro bid on one of these I posted and was saturated with other bidders!

I thought competition was good but too much gets expensive

LOL just looked through this thread. Tell ya what Don Ebay is tough I've watched it get worse over the past few years. Seems everybody wants a saw. Even alot of the old Homelites like EZ 1's are going way up heck I bout one for $6.00 over a year ago. And you know its real bad when people are fighting tooth & nail for Mac timber bear 610's:eek:

A good word of wisdom for you would be to not post those auctions here. Your competition has it much easier finding them then ;)

So what is your "handle" on ebay?

I search this darn thing all the time.
What is your handle?

Don
I would like to thank you personally for driving the price up at the saw auctions on e-bay!
My handle is - telleverysawfreakyoucan

Re: driving the price up

Originally posted by don
Ah yes it makes me feel good at times as well.

He he he

well isnt that nice! - we are all fully capable of searching the ebay. No spoonfeeding thanks:rolleyes:

Ya thats right I makin you read this post

well isnt that nice! - we are all fully capable of searching the ebay. No spoonfeeding thanks

Okay I get it.

First I make you buy a computer

Buy internet access

Log onto this site

Then go onto ebay and search and bid on stuff

Then I guess I made you like chain saw equipment too

Who is forcing you to read this?

Out of courtesy to sedanman I will stop posting and I really appreciate his saying please. I wish more people were like him.

But if if you think this one post site is competition we should look at a mass mailing database

this is what the used equipment forum is for Don. Are you the seller? No - its an auction! You are making this forum a clusterf$$*& with a new post (direct quote from ebay actually) every 5mins. Thanks.

don
Do you know what sarcasm is ?
321.gif

Don, I'm sure just about everyone here cruises E-rip on a regular
basis. NO NEED for constant updates. I'm sure you're just trying
to help, but it ain't needed. All here know what they want and
what they're willing to pay. You bringing it about just helps the
devil so to speak. Those not in the know will drive the prices up
for a boat anchor 024 to unaccetable prices. Leave well enough
alone, and don't get suckered in. Buy only from A-site friends
or trusted sources if you can.

So why did I do it?

Since people on this site were kind enough to give me good advice of which I really appreciate it.

This is my way of giving back to the community.

I find it amazing how you guys want this post to go away when it has been views thousands of times.

Think about it ClearH20Scott, viewed over 2000 times.

I wished other people would post deals on here... Oh wait they do ... ALL THE TIME.

That lets you know who the givers and takers are around here.

How we blast a new guy on this site to the point they don't post

Do you think this one post has caused you to miss out on an auction? I guess you did n't want it bad enough.

I know a possible reason, you're in chainsaw rehab and everytime you read about a poor abondoned saw on ebay you just have to adopt it.

Come on be my ?????! Bend over on that keyboard and tell us about those great saw deals out there.

Re: Oh well then

Originally posted by don
Read only the accurate stuff.

Ignore the mistakes

I think I'll rather get my info from a seller than from you...what you dont understand is that this service is in the wrong forum (there is a used equip forum) and its darn questionable as it is. If I were to find a deal on ebay and you posted it all over and increased the price for while not bidding yourself - all the while YOU WERE NOT THE SELLER... I would be pretty darn pi$$ed, see the point? If you would please, let the sellers do their own selling instead of trying to kick out the maximum number of posts.:eek:

Latest posts

Back