jonsered 52 issues with it shut down after its gets warm 10 min run time max

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the small gasket is used and the carb is tight to the manifold you get a small amount of impulse to the carb.

When the small gasket is used and the carb is tight to the manifold you get a small amount of impulse to the carb.
yeah it ran like great for 10 minutes then it was like out of fuel and just choke out still didn`t test it but today i will should find out something today

Lets be real here, if there is no impulse signal getting to the carb to operate the fuel pump, it wouldn't run for 10 minutes.
i heard the fuel check valve needs to rattle i cant seem to get it to rattle so what can i guy do to free it up

Could also be a break in the fuel line halfway up the line above the filter.
no it still runs like **** went thru the carb 6 times now and it idles cuts and dies got the pulse line breather to rattle but the copper end plug ive got questions about take them out or leave them in this one you cant suck thru it ,not sure how its suppose to be

i also need the original type of pulse line gasket I've the original one installed but have zero faith in because of the age real flatten out ,this saw ruin my winter way to many variables with these

i heard the fuel check valve needs to rattle i cant seem to get it to rattle so what can i guy do to free it up
done with that got it free still runs terrible looking for a chip for it need a impulse gasket the one that original is way thin dont think much of it

YEAH THE VENT LInE HAD a copper tip that was plug up the tip was bad but the saw still dies ,it will restart after cooling down but runs like crap ,,seems like a coil electrical issue ,trying to find a good coil ,but haven't had any luck except ebay ,but they look old used garbage actually and tips to a good coil would be great
You will struggle. I found one on eBay but had to modify the brackets to fit, the housing so it would fit in. Then you have timing issues if not 100%.
Saying that it worked. All parts are obsolete here in the UK.
I had a 52e and converted it to points and condenser with coil.
I have had all the same issues as you. They don't make em like that anymore. Great saws but they need to retire sometime.
It runs but best place for it is on the shelve.
It nearly broke me that saw.😁

Back