Lil red barn ebay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red Barn are peddlers of garbage anyways. No loss at all.
That is kinda besides the point. Sometimes the aftermarket stuff is the only option say my homelite 663 made in 1962, they have points and condensers for them. That’s what I went to buy when I found out I was banned. Did I find nos yes but they weren’t cheap, I found a nos condenser, bower this can be a pig in a poke. A lot of times the nos ones aren’t in any better shape than the one you got because the stuff in them brakes down over time.

I had a seller who had a parts p41 for sale on eBay. Cases and stuff had some damage however the chain brake was in working or and in good shape. Now when I got it it was thrown into a ****** box and that’s it no packing or protection at all. It almost made it way out of the box. It was so bad. The chain brake that I bought it for was damaged but not beyond repair. It simply bent the handle but quite badly. I left a bad review for sure then he messaged me saying that it was a parts saw and that I was stupid. I told him if the parts I need get destroyed because he was to lazy to pack it properly what was the point. Then I called him stupid so he banned me. Definitely no love lost there lol

That is kinda besides the point. Sometimes the aftermarket stuff is the only option say my homelite 663 made in 1962, they have points and condensers for them. That’s what I went to buy when I found out I was banned. Did I find nos yes but they weren’t cheap, I found a nos condenser, bower this can be a pig in a poke. A lot of times the nos ones aren’t in any better shape than the one you got because the stuff in them brakes down over time.

I had a seller who had a parts p41 for sale on eBay. Cases and stuff had some damage however the chain brake was in working or and in good shape. Now when I got it it was thrown into a ****** box and that’s it no packing or protection at all. It almost made it way out of the box. It was so bad. The chain brake that I bought it for was damaged but not beyond repair. It simply bent the handle but quite badly. I left a bad review for sure then he messaged me saying that it was a parts saw and that I was stupid. I told him if the parts I need get destroyed because he was to lazy to pack it properly what was the point. Then I called him stupid so he banned me. Definitely no love lost there lol
dfkustoms3 sellers name

Was just looking to see if Bryce or however you spell his name still had me blocked.
He sent me a wrong crankcase half , never had the correct one.
I said I did not see why I had to pay the freight back. Never left negative feedback.
Just mentioned on here and was blocked.

So, screw him. How about that.

If you need a chainsaw I would probably just invest in a new one instead of throwing money at a 60 some year old saw

If you need a chainsaw I would probably just invest in a new one instead of throwing money at a 60 some year old saw

I've got a whole herd of 30+ year old chainsaws that cost less than one new one, run fine, and are easy to work on with simple tools.

I see no real advantage in the newer saws except weight and better AV. In some cases air filtration.

I suppose if I find a 72 barcudda
Or 69 mustang I should just toss them too. Some people enjoy their vintage stuff . You point is mute

I've still got my 68 RS/SS Camaro. I rebuilt that one from the bare block up.

I've got a whole herd of 30+ year old chainsaws that cost less than one new one, run fine, and are easy to work on with simple tools.

I see no real advantage in the newer saws except weight and better AV. In some cases air filtration.

I've still got my 68 RS/SS Camaro. I rebuilt that one from the bare block up.
Thats quit the collection of old junk. And it would have to be junk for 30+ to cost less than 1 new saw. Running old relics is your flex so have at it. No thanks.
The news saws are better in every area BTW including not having to by parts from fly by night outfits.

Latest posts

Back