Masterminded 346XP Tips And Tricks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what? Its funny as hell.we must be gettin to be some old broke down bastards.instead of derailing on some hotties we get derailed on medical problems.... the only threads that DON'T get derailed are the medical ones.:laugh:

Thanks Mastermind,timing is amazing.Am now putting together a 346 from parts another member started and wanted out of. I bought an ome P/C and had it running to make sure all is well.Now the machine work. All the tips you provided are very helpful. I see in another thread that squish band is cut .040 ? With the tips given I'm excited to get this one back on the bench. Thank You!

Actually I cut the squish .050 on the NE 346, and .040 on the OE.

Thanks Randy!!! How that cattle bizzy ness doing????

Great info!! U pay attention to the nitty gritty fer sure

Now I gotta go that damm saw!!!

The cattle are doing great. I still ain't had to feed any hay.

I turned them into about 10 acres that had been growing up since July. They are happy.......

As long as they r pooping a lot and getting bigger yer fine. Up here it's all frozen. If you have ungrazed pastures and you have grass still yer fine. They refused the hay , leave them alone, make sure they have water if u get a deep freeze.
Check them with that sleeve yet???

Back