McBob's new Alky Burning Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man what have i missed. Been a while since i read up on this thread. Hard to believe one man (boy, pensioner etc) can cause such a fuss. I want in on the race. Don't have an 090, but gee i can sure help judge, mop up the tears or something.:jester:

oh oh we have a new heavyweight alooking here, introduceing the big fella.

maybe the man for security Dallas, you best check him out first.

3" transfer pump...

I know where i can lay my hands on a 4" irrigation pump. Should suck all the tears and other sh#t from the party's in question. just need a big motor to drive it or a few extra body's that can turn a crank handle really fast.:biggrinbounce2:

Matt, your a bloody idiot. I cannot stop laughing you barstard :msp_thumbsup:
I will end up pissin myself

What you talking about? I have my own unidentified stalker and you guys are laughing? Get stuffed...

I know where i can lay my hands on a 4" irrigation pump. Should suck all the tears and other sh#t from the party's in question. just need a big motor to drive it or a few extra body's that can turn a crank handle really fast.:biggrinbounce2:

ive got an old 3hp lister it has a 5 1/2" wide piston and a 8" dtroke is that big enough or i can weld up a wheel for the kids to run on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back