McBob's new Alky Burning Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got an old 3hp lister it has a 5 1/2" wide piston and a 8" dtroke is that big enough or i can weld up a wheel for the kids to run on

Wouldn't mind an 8" stroke myself, but I guess we use what we have available. These kids, they coming over from the face painting?

Liner Pads

Just because I care...

hahaha this is a pic for you
jpg.gif

oh oh we have a new heavyweight alooking here, introduceing the big fella.

maybe the man for security Dallas, you best check him out first.

Well we just checked the Big fella out with the secret squirrel:msp_sneaky: looks like he is the real deal,

so Big fella your on security detail, you sure you can handle ol Mac man:help:

Liner Pads

Just because I care...

Matt, its an 07 number and I need an 08 number, closer to home. Also their are only 28 to a pack and the way you have been tonight i will have used them all up.
I guess I will just have to use a rubber band around around the old fella for bladder control.

Well we just checked the Big fella out with the secret squirrel:msp_sneaky: looks like he is the real deal,

so Big fella your on security detail, you sure you can handle ol Mac man:help:
ill throw this in for security if #### gets rowdy ill have my paint blower
attachment.php

Talk about hijacking a thread! You guys have done well... all while poor McBob is trying to sleep :sleepy:

This 090 show down sounds like a bunch of fun though :msp_thumbup:

Matt, its an 07 number and I need an 08 number, closer to home. Also their are only 28 to a pack and the way you have been tonight i will have used them all up.
I guess I will just have to use a rubber band around around the old fella for bladder control.

These work better mate. You can get various sizes to suit your bore diameter...

coachscrews.jpg

You can also get them in stainless if rust is an issue.

We'd better get back to the All Aussie Dribble Thread before Bob finds us and goes clean orf :D

I'm out. It was fun.

Talk about hijacking a thread! You guys have done well... all while poor McBob is trying to sleep :sleepy:

This 090 show down sounds like a bunch of fun though :msp_thumbup:

thread jack!:msp_confused: What are you talking about? Bobs right behind us all the way, he even said we were his friends today:msp_ohmy:

and she will be a show down:rockn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back