McBob's new Alky Burning Stihl 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curiousity killed the cat remember ........................ your patience will be rewarded one day my dear friends

McBob.

Over 22,000 hits does this mean i'm popular whoo hoo

I may just have to build two chinese 3120's next ...........................

Last edited:
Curiousity killed the cat remember ........................

Yeah that cat shiiit on the floor so it was not too curious when the 12 gauge met it

Over 22,000 hits does this mean i'm popular whoo hoo ................

Yes you are popular for leading folks on and never delivering, You can be compared to a "fluffer" on a ####ographic movie site

]I may just have to build two chinese 3120's next ...........................[/B]

Well willl you get them to run or just bullshiiiiit about them?

it goes that hard & fast mate, its unseen by the naked eye ....there's been UFO disturbance over Alice springs, some kind of orange white blur doing Mach5

That was the clutch cover :D

I may just have to build two chinese 3120's next ...........................

Go for it. I bet you can't find a 3120 copy :)

That was the clutch cover :D

well maybe a fragment anyway, could of been a sparkplug, seeing id think there actually not Chinese they might hold together at Mach5? ... unless of course it was old McBob himself doing a fly bye

well maybe a fragment anyway, could of been a sparkplug, seeing id think there actually not Chinese they might hold together at Mach5? ... unless of course it was old McBob himself doing a fly bye

You could be quite correct Widowmaker 1. It may have been Bob doing a fly bye with his saw.
He probably got the alky/ nitro mix wrong using the wifes metric jug and she backfired and sent them both into orbit over Alics Springs.
Stranger things have happened in the outback mate. :msp_biggrin:

It may have been Bob doing a fly bye with his saw.
He probably got the alky/ nitro mix wrong using the wifes metric jug and she backfired :msp_biggrin:

Wifes can Backfire pretty bloody badly, Poor McBob ....I know when the little wifey backfires it take a while for the bed sheets to come back down. lol

492 posts and still nothing to see.:confused: Maybe it is time to endd the thread and lie it die a peaceful death like many of the projects it followed. I remember hearing of a twin 820 I guess that one died too

Agreed,but in keeping with the spirit of this thread,here's my completed Space Shuttle:rock:

View attachment 261984

Now,I have a few bugs to work out yet but it's all done and it rocks.You'll have to take my word for it but I'll post a video one day....or will I........:msp_unsure:

492 posts and still nothing to see.:confused: Maybe it is time to endd the thread and lie it die a peaceful death like many of the projects it followed. I remember hearing of a twin 820 I guess that one died too

Yup what a complete joke!! I knew I unsubscribed for a reason a month ago, and stupid me thought I'd check it out again. Yup still nothing, what a complete waste of Bandwidth.

Nice to see you fellas are following this here thread with real down to earth gusto and if it has your nickers in a knot imagine what will happen should i ever find those rare chinese lookalike 3120's .... whoo Hoo

Bill take a little blue pill and retire for the night the rest of ya's just enjoy the ride .................... the road may just happen to get a little bumpy at times ....................

McBob.

I'm very curious too.

A video PLEASE

Lee

Hate to pile on, Bob. After all, I built my BDC/sloper kartsaw after seeing what you started, but when it came to finishing details, data dried up quick.

Mash-ups and Franken-saws are fun to contemplate, but so few around here ever actually sever a fiber...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back