McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where can you find rebuild kits for those flatback Mac carbs? Are they worth fixing (like in my 450) or better off throwing in a
I got my kit off one of the vendors here, (sugar creek I think) got a fuel line off Mark.
I'm not opposed to the flat back, if I could get it to work right. If no one has any ideas it's getting an hl 19 or 63

Do you mind sharing a price range of what a running 100cc McCulloch will sell for on eBay?
I dont mind at all. Thanks for asking though. I ended up getting it for $323.00+shipping and west virginia taxes. All told it was 414.00 to the front door. It was less than my bid i placed with 7 seconds remaining. So i was happy with that.

sean - check the primer to see if it is leaking once the saw builds some pressure in the tank.

20220706_142712.jpg

If you are adventurous the primers can be rebuilt, of I have some that I've rebuilt already.

I think the primer information is in the McCulloch Carburetor thread if you follow the link in my signature.

Mark

I dont mind at all. Thanks for asking though. I ended up getting it for $323.00+shipping and west virginia taxes. All told it was 414.00 to the front door. It was less than my bid i placed with 7 seconds remaining. So i was happy with that.
Thank you!

I'm in the process of selling some random things for some spending cash for a bigger saw. I'd probably be on the market for a 80 - 100cc Mac or Stihl, also depending on how successful I am at reviving my basketcase 450.
$400 is actually pretty reasonably for a vintage 100cc McCulloch that runs.

Back