Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on coming to the Chisago and grantsburg fairs but they are both weekends right before the wife goes out of state so I will have to wait and see. Plus the water cross is in grantsburg the weekend of the Chisago fair.

I am planning on making it to all 3 fairs. One of the boys will probably be coming with too. Looks like a good forecast for the races tomorrow night.

Just got home from a loooooong week of work - at least it seemed that way after the 4th weekend.

Might actually get some wood cut for myself this weekend, if the wind ain't too bad tomorrow.

You're out kinda late tonight ain't ya Matt?

Just got home from a loooooong week of work - at least it seemed that way after the 4th weekend.

Might actually get some wood cut for myself this weekend, if the wind ain't too bad tomorrow.

You're out kinda late tonight ain't ya Matt?

Fair week...
Stupid schedule... Add 2 late night basketball games and you got last night...

Mark and I just took the Briggs off the wood splitter and put on a nice N.O.S Honda GX 340. Sooooooo much smoother, quieter, and more fuel efficient too. Just did some splitting this morning and it worked great.:rock:

Ron

Back