More problems found on 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indy Red

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I now have the case split and noticed the powder coat/enamel has started to flake off or bubble up, I got the really loose stuff off and was going to remove the rest but thought I would ask for opinions on if It's safe to leave or if best to remove it all, It's starting to annoy me now as one of the Stihl bearings that came today has a nick on it and movement on inner race so they are sending me another.

Attachments

• 20240704_203812.jpg
    20240704_203812.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240704_203816.jpg
    20240704_203816.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Thanks Toby, currently having a love hate relation with the thing and could probably have purchased a new one with the money spent 😂 But it will outlast me so happy to put the time and effort in, just got to get my two teenage daughters interested in power saws now so I can pass it on😂😂

Thanks Toby, currently having a love hate relation with the thing and could probably have purchased a new one with the money spent 😂 But it will outlast me so happy to put the time and effort in, just got to get my two teenage daughters interested in power saws now so I can pass it on😂😂
Good luck with the saw! 🙂👍

Latest posts

Back