Ms-461r

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds like a great deal to me. I have not run a 461 but I believe when they come out with the m tronic for it. I will get one. Never mind the do you have a need for it etc. If thats what you want and can afford it. Then thats all that matters. When I start spending 50k for a vehicle and 10k for a weeks vacation or 400 for a night out. Then I will worry about the price of a new saw or whatever novelty I wish to purchase. Life is full of choices and it is alot more enjoyable to have a few things you want instead of need.

That sounds like a great deal to me. I have not run a 461 but I believe when they come out with the m tronic for it. I will get one. Never mind the do you have a need for it etc. If thats what you want and can afford it. Then thats all that matters. When I start spending 50k for a vehicle and 10k for a weeks vacation or 400 for a night out. Then I will worry about the price of a new saw or whatever novelty I wish to purchase. Life is full of choices and it is alot more enjoyable to have a few things you want instead of need.

There's a ton of guys on this forum with a slew of saws. I've seen pics where I lost track of trying to count them.

Hell, some even buy or collect um and they just sit on a shelf or on the floor.

Yeah.....they got lots of room to talk............:msp_tongue:

I literally have a ton of saws (well actually more weight wise) but have never remotely considered paying $1100 for one. I bet I could pull 100 saws out of my collection and be well short of that amount of money.

Well guys, one thing to consider. If Dano ever puts his saws up for sale we'll know that they're probably low time and well cared for. A little hard to start maybe but other than that they'll probably be just like new. :laugh:

Well guys, one thing to consider. If Dano ever puts his saws up for sale we'll know that they're probably low time and well cared for. A little hard to start maybe but other than that they'll probably be just like new. :laugh:

Like the '67 IH bucket truck we had when I worked summers at the University of Virginia. Ten years old and 750 miles on the clock, but about 10,000 hours on it.

Don't pay any attention to the naysayers Dano. I'm sure you've earned a little reward in this old life. :rock:

The 461 is a great saw BTW. :cheers:

I say if you want the saw and money isnt a issue then go and get it. :msp_thumbsup:

The OP wants a few nice saws. Not a 100 saws that need work.

Got lots of nice runners and not a single $1100 saw. I have probably bought less than a dozen saws new, when I can find a good running 200T for $35, a 026 for $45 or a 460 for $200 there is no need to buy new.

Got lots of nice runners and not a single $1100 saw. I have probably bought less than a dozen saws new, when I can find a good running 200T for $35, a 026 for $45 or a 460 for $200 there is no need to buy new.

When ya buy used, you're just paying for other people's problems. :msp_wink:

Besides, it's like free money. I gotta use it up someday.

I'll put a kick starter on the sucker. :msp_smile:

Here....let me help you. Don't wanna see you jerk out a roid and stuff. :msp_smile:

China_electric_chainsaw2012711821473.jpg

Back