My favorite GTG partner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sorry to here this. We are going through the same thing with my uncle. Sending a Prayer up now..

I know the pain your feeling right now. ill add your father to the prayer I say for my wife ,that I am saying in my head every time I have an extra second. i remind my wife about the footprints in the sand poem. when she feels that the lord has forsaken her with this illness and isn't walking beside her anymore, because there is only one set of footprints in the sand, it is because he is carrying her.

Brad. Sorry to here the terrible news. Your dad sounds like a great man. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

You guys prayers mean more than anything to me. I consider each one of you my friend. Dad just called me on the phone a few minutes ago and had me choked up. He wanted to know where he could store his pickup long term. Talk about a reality check!

Dang it Brad that is terrible news!!! I am sure sorry to hear that!!

When you stop to think about it it is amazing all of the "advancements" human society has made over the years!... Like putting man on the moon, think of the millions of hours in research and the Billions of dollars spent (wasted IMO) that it took to accomplish this feat!!! But yet they cant seen to come up with a cure for this rotten illness that takes about 8 millions lives world wide every single year!! Shocking huh?

It sounds like your beloved father is a fighter, I hope he keeps on keeping on!

My wife and I's thoughts and prayers will have you and your family in them!

I notice your Dad in some of your vids and he seems like one of them tuff old timers, reminds me of my Dad who passed away in 1999. He is very lucky to have someone like you around him.

So sorry to read this. Brad, you are a great friend. If you need anything let me know, prayers and positive thoughts. Get second opinions and watch closely!!!!!

Never met your Dad but he raised you right!!!

Pete

I'll take a prayer to my chaplain on Monday.

My goal in life is to have my kids regard me as highly as you regard your pop.

Be his strength when his runs out.

I wish you and your family strength Brad - it's one of the hard parts of the road we all must walk.

Brad, I'm not a praying man, so I cannot offer that, but I wish your dad and the family & friends who love him the best through this hard time.

I have the same love, respect and regard for my father as you do for yours. It brings a tear to my eye to even think about dealing with a situation like that with my father so I cannot truly fathom what it's like to be in your shoes. Stay strong, take the hits as they come and appreciate the victories as they will inevitably come too. No negative is too large to overcome and no positive is too small to celebrate.

Take care.

Back