Oil thread of October 2015

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... some have nothing better to do other than harass members they know nothing about.

Your own history of exaggerations, your "tough guy" approach and lack of respect for knowledgeable members here have earned you a reputation that I doubt you will escape. Until you grow up nothing will change.

How many months of allowance was it?

It wasn't allowance. I was working at that moment. And it wasn't that much money to begin with... I made a decent profit even at the price I sold the stuff. So, I'll say it again, to you specifically... "I have a potty mouth".

So, I'll say it again, to you specifically... "I have a potty mouth".

I am sure this is not how your parents raised you and they would be extremely disappointed in how you choose to respond to your elders.

Just another "tough guy" sitting behind a computer who has no real life experiences to share.

I can't decide if you are related to Dano or HBRN.

fight and bicker why can't we all just get along, set your differences aside and work it out no sense in the foolishness.

fight and bicker why can't we all just get along, set your differences aside and work it out no sense in the foolishness.

I know, right? They get their panties in a bunch every time I come around, and they swoop in to **** in my thread(s). Makes them no better than a common pigeon. I've been leaving them alone, so why do they all of the sudden come in out of nowhere and harass me?

Doesn't make much sense and it's always six or so guys into it. Everyone else wants nothing to do with it since it is a waste of time and clutters the thread.

Meanwhile, others are actually contributing to this thread.

I think these people should be banned for harassment.

You missed the point Kyle. I would suspect your only trusted friend would be your mother unless you're tight with the Sesame Street gang.

Actually, I don't trust my parents anywhere near as much as you think. There are things I don't tell them, and never will tell them.

I know, right? They get their panties in a bunch every time I come around, and they swoop in to **** in my thread(s). Makes them no better than a common pigeon. I've been leaving them alone, so why do they all of the sudden come in out of nowhere and harass me?

Doesn't make much sense and it's always six or so guys into it. Everyone else wants nothing to do with it since it is a waste of time and clutters the thread.

Meanwhile, others are actually contributing to this thread.

I think these people should be banned for harassment.

i don't know promac850 at all but as far as i can tell the queen of this thread stirred it up on post #9. go suck on an old busted up, broken down poulan ya clown. we know you got lots of them LOL

I am sure this is not how your parents raised you and they would be extremely disappointed in how you choose to respond to your elders.

Just another "tough guy" sitting behind a computer who has no real life experiences to share.

I can't decide if you are related to Dano or HBRN.

I talked to his dad a few times on ther phone, and Dingeryote has met him multiple times. He seems to be a real nice guy.

I'm sure he's real proud of his son.....

Got the Motul 800 2T... ordered it a couple days ago and it's here. Just have to burn up the current gas can of mix before mixing up some 800.

Got the Motul 800 2T... ordered it a couple days ago and it's here. Just have to burn up the current gas can of mix before mixing up some 800.
Should work well with a nice tune at 32:1. I am using K2 right now at 40:1 and really like the results so far. I don't burn anywhere near what most of theses guys do though.

I run 87 octane 10% ethanol gas, treated with the appropriate amount of regular Sta-Bil (I plant to get the Marine formula once my supply runs out). In general (excluding my only ported saw)...when I do my two-cycle mix, I use that gas with Echo dino-oil mixed at 40:1, and the appropriate amount of Seafoam.

Some consider Seafoam to be snake-oil. I don't know or really care, as long as my spark screens don't 'carbon-up'.

Back