Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably a 7... It's the same circumference as the .325 in 8...

You're not trying to win? I know it will pull the seven, my stock one will pull a seven, the 52 will pull a seven in three eighths, not as fast as the 56, as fast as the .325, but lets go here. For work seven, for racing, and soft wood, an eight.
That said, you know what you are doing, just win, baby!

You're not trying to win? I know it will pull the seven, my stock one will pull a seven, the 52 will pull a seven in three eighths, not as fast as the 56, as fast as the .325, but lets go here. For work seven, for racing, and soft wood, an eight.
That said, you know what you are doing, just win, baby!

Hahaha!!! I like the Efco's too! Doubt one could touch a quad port 365, or Randy's finger ported hot rod Partner... Remember, Kenneth has to cut wood with this thing...:hmm3grin2orange:

my 2165 has been used at work for a month now. but it definatley has torque and rpm to play in the square wood.

my 2165 has been used at work for a month now. but it definatley has torque and rpm to play in the square wood.

I don't doubt that... We'll see what the ole Efco can do come June... It gives up 3 cc and 2 ports to the husky's... Although that open port partner of Randy's seems to be pretty stout...

my poor little husky cylinder has eaten one piston already. its dow a tad on compression now. i think its only 190. i wil have to go back in and see if i can get it back to where it was before it ate the piston.

my poor little husky cylinder has eaten one piston already. its dow a tad on compression now. i think its only 190. i wil have to go back in and see if i can get it back to where it was before it ate the piston.

Consider it well broke in and roll with it...
:hmm3grin2orange:

Has anyone ever had a saw that just wouldn't take a good carb setting...???
I got this 028 that I've replaced everything on and still don't take a proper low jet setting... Not running lean, just the low side seems obstructed partially... It responds to setting, but don't behave right... I'm about to replace the carb, or smash it with the maul... But someone needs some relief!!!
:msp_thumbdn:

We had a little shower this morning, very little but will take any we can get. :rock: Might get more tonight and better chance tomorrow. :rock::rock:

To stay on topic I got a chainsaw and looking for another one. :ices_rofl:

Latest posts

Back