Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a very clean McCollugh pro mac 850 this weekend. Looks hardly used. Anyone have anything to say about them?

Besides Mr Wendell the English teacher doesn't anyone have anything to say about my purchase? What do you think one in real nice low hour shape is worth? I think I did pretty good. I didn't really need it but I just couldn't help myself.

Besides Mr Wendell the English teacher doesn't anyone have anything to say about my purchase? What do you think one in real nice low hour shape is worth? I think I did pretty good. I didn't really need it but I just couldn't help myself.

It's a good saw and you should be happy with it. Might want to head over to the McCulloch thread and ask them specifics. Just make sure you spell it right over there. :hmm3grin2orange:

They are a great addition to anyone's collection... As far as knock your socks off performance? Not so much...
But they are good runners... You'll like it...
:msp_thumbup:

I bought a very clean McCollugh pro mac 850 this weekend. Looks hardly used. Anyone have anything to say about them?

They are a nice 82cc saw,I had two 800's at the gtg,Les took one home. The main difference is the 850 has a decomp and the porting is a little different. I'm running a 37" bar on one 800,but a 24" is better for everyday cutting. I realy like 800 series saws.

I have no idea what one is worth, I'd be happy with one. :rock:

I am just glad I wasn't leaning on that 800 at the spring GTG when Les got it out from under me or he would have knocked me down and hurt me. :laugh: Just messing with you Les. :rock:

Been running any saws today? I had to put a new plug in the husky 350 bigbore I've been doing in my apartment. I ran it for about 60 seconds in the parking lot.:msp_thumbsup: Got some lookers:msp_mad: I guess I will wait till I get home to fine tune it.:biggrin:

Been running any saws today? I had to put a new plug in the husky 350 bigbore I've been doing in my apartment. I ran it for about 60 seconds in the parking lot.:msp_thumbsup: Got some lookers:msp_mad: I guess I will wait till I get home to fine tune it.:biggrin:

As a matter of fact I did just for a minute or two... Got it good and warm, shut it off, smiled a little bit, and went to work...
:big_smile:

Started cleaning up some fence rows today. My son needs a summer job and this seems just right for him. I'll work in the shop most the day and help him in the late afternoon, evenings. Some chainsaw work, but mostly FS110R trimmer with brush blade. The boys is handle that well, just hope he don't burn it up. :msp_sneaky:

Latest posts

Back