Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what one is worth, I'd be happy with one. :rock:

I am just glad I wasn't leaning on that 800 at the spring GTG when Les got it out from under me or he would have knocked me down and hurt me. :laugh: Just messing with you Les. :rock:

I know a grouchy old coffee addict that could probably hook you up with one,depending on what you got trade.:rock:

Here is that McCulloch pm850 I bought.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I gave $125 for it, what do you think? Runs very good.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The more I look at that saw, the more I like it... I know the pro mac 850 super is piston ported, but is this one piston ported? Or a reed valve motor? I hate reed valves...
I need one of those big yeller saws for my saw tree...
:hmm3grin2orange:

The more I look at that saw, the more I like it... I know the pro mac 850 super is piston ported, but is this one piston ported? Or a reed valve motor? I hate reed valves...

I don't know what is inside of it but it sure can cut. It only has a 20 inch bar but I pushed on it as hard as I could and it wouldn't slow down.

I know a grouchy old coffee addict that could probably hook you up with one,depending on what you got trade.:rock:

You will have to check out my saw stash at Dan's GTG.

I'd say you done well.

I like reed valve motors it's the only way to get into the old cool saws. :rock:

I am real busy this week just thought I'd take a few minutes and stop in and say hi, bump and run.

Sounds like somebody needs some big boy panties.

Congrats, Andy. That thing is awesome. :msp_thumbsup:

Thanks, I just sharpened the chain and ran it for a while. This thing has gobs of power and runs real good. I richened it up a bit and turned the idle down a hair. Sounds nice. I also flipped the bucking spike over, it was upside down, who knows why. It sure was akward cutting with the spike upside down.

Stumpy is a celebrity

Well, Stumpy was featured in the latest edition of Sawmill & Woodlot Management magazine, and is starting his own "Ask Stumpy" column. Hope he doesn't get all celebrity on us.

_Blown.jpg

Pfffttt... You don't like em any better than me bubba...
And owning a zip don't count!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

I shipped some carbs this morning. :rock:

Well, Stumpy was featured in the latest edition of Sawmill & Woodlot Management magazine, and is starting his own "Ask Stumpy" column. Hope he doesn't get all celebrity on us.

Thats cool!

pretty soon he'll be wearing a tie. onward and upward stump. i said it before, we need to get his autograph quick while we can

Latest posts

Back