Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See ya got go. Good day to all. :msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup::msp_thumbup: Got some rain but need more.:frown::frown:

Good morning Kenneth,Stephen,the rain we got the other night didn't amount to much either. We could use about 2" just to seal the cracks in the ground.

you guys can have some of the rain weve been getting. it been coming a dailing afternoon thunderstorm just enough that the ground stays slick on top.

It looks as I may soon have an addition (after the recent subtraction)to my vehicle arsenal out back,... A '63 F-600 steelbed grain truck. Thr original owner is a friend of my Wife's family and when it wasn't being used, it's always been inside one of their barns. Original paint is still serviceable and the only flaw w/the interior is the headliner starting to sag. Best of all is the 300 I6 and the 4spd/split rear. It'll be slow, but it ought to drag a barn down. 8'x18' bed. This would make a hell of a GTG truck... Just saying.:hmm3grin2orange::bowdown:

I'm still around, just haven't posted. Project list is out of hand and busy at work. Old man I worked with had shoulder surgery so I'm a full timer now. :msp_scared:

Speaking of MIA's. Is Stump too busy hunt & pecking his next article or just big timing us?:D

I'm still around, just haven't posted. Project list is out of hand and busy at work. Old man I worked with had shoulder surgery so I'm a full timer now. :msp_scared:

Speaking of MIA's. Is Stump too busy hunt & pecking his next article or just big timing us?:D

Just be glad you didn't have to replace 3 cylinders in a Harris press between jobs...:bang:

It looks as I may soon have an addition (after the recent subtraction)to my vehicle arsenal out back,... A '63 F-600 steelbed grain truck. Thr original owner is a friend of my Wife's family and when it wasn't being used, it's always been inside one of their barns. Original paint is still serviceable and the only flaw w/the interior is the headliner starting to sag. Best of all is the 300 I6 and the 4spd/split rear. It'll be slow, but it ought to drag a barn down. 8'x18' bed. This would make a hell of a GTG truck... Just saying.:hmm3grin2orange::bowdown:

I've had a few trucks with the 300 IL6 and that engine is very hard to beat! They seem to run forever and with no issues at all. Torquey Pullin Beasts also.

Good morning,where is everybody,Church,fishing,boating,bbg,sleeping in.:msp_unsure: Anyway I hope everyone has a safe one whatever you do today.

Hey there southerners! I had a fun day, I worked with the skidsteer and chainsaws all day. I decided this morning that it would be fun to use some of my older non-modified saws today. I burnt a tank of gas in each of these 3 saws. 272xp, 2101xp, and my new big Mac850. I had a good time and cut alot of wood.

Hey there southerners! I had a fun day, I worked with the skidsteer and chainsaws all day. I decided this morning that it would be fun to use some of my older non-modified saws today. I burnt a tank of gas in each of these 3 saws. 272xp, 2101xp, and my new big Mac850. I had a good time and cut alot of wood.

It's fun to do that once in a while, ain't it... That Mac is a runner ain't it... They were so far ahead of their time... Just to go down in the flames of consolidation and aquisition...
:hmm3grin2orange:

I bought a clean 034 with a case earlier tonight. It had 150# comp,but needs a fuel line and carb kit. This saw will make a few bucks and that is the name of the game.

Latest posts

Back