Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those not tracking other threads on other sites I traded for a 064/066 hybrid by ECSaws, man I like this saw. I haven't taken any pics yet I'll try to do that today.

Pics? we need a video of that thing in some wood. We have to know what kinda competion we are facing come Oct.

I forgot about the doller bill racing, this saw is slow on the top end, hard to start, won't clean up in the cut. :hmm3grin2orange:

:hmm3grin2orange:

:hmm3grin2orange:

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I see another one of those double dog top secret saws. :msp_thumbup:

Not really it was in the 066/660 buildoff in KY. I never did ask Jason where it placed at that race anyone know? I didn't care where it finished, I just had a chance to trade a small saw for a big saw and went for it. He did get a nice 036. :rock:

I am kind of funny I guess, I like all my saws as they are. I hate sending a saw off. So I want to get them already modded.

If I can't talk James out of his. If I find a non running 066/660 I drop it in the mail to Stump. My Local dealer is keeping an eye out for me. :rock::rock:

While we are talking saws, are you tired of that heavy old 066 yet? I want one of Stumps as well.

I wouldn't mind a 066 by every builder but its going to take years, money wise. :rock:

Not tired of it yet, In fact I haven't even ran it since the GTG been busy with other stuff I will give it a good work out this fall, besides what would I do with that 36" bar I got fromMatt.

Not tired of it yet, In fact I haven't even ran it since the GTG been busy with other stuff I will give it a good work out this fall, besides what would I do with that 36" bar I got fromMatt.

It is a good runner have fun with it, future reference that bar goes with it. :msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back