Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4b6b9c93-d671-cd57.jpg

It's a superLiner.

Don't drop any on the highway....
:byebye:

The husky's would have just taken those 3 dollars anyway...
Just sayin...
:msp_sneaky:
Ya know...
And stuff...
:hmm3grin2orange:

Can I play too? These cool boxes arrived on the porch today while I was out running a combine and a Freightliner Columbia,... There was an interesting ORANGE Swedish saw inside that had the number 372on the side and a nifty sticker that says Stumpbroke Saws by Stumpy's Customs,... It might not be that fast though,...:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::bowdown::help:
Yeah, I know, I know:)

I need to work on the pile of non- runners that I've got first. It just keeps getting bigger. Guess I need to start buying saws that run.

I still need to get the starters fixed on the Mac 35 and the C5 Homie,... The Homie will be easy (I just need to remember to go and buy the darned rope,... The Mac, well,... That's a whole other form of voodoo to get it right, unless I'm a total doofus,...:bang:

Hey!

Yes a little greener but not much growth

The bacon is about to eat me out of house and home grain is $15.00 a hundred:(

The wheat must have liked what we had this year... Got a neighbor who's running a 103 bushel average...!!! Unheard of in these parts... Mine won't do that, but it's decent...

hedge are you ready for TN.:alien2::alien2:

Almost... I still need to advance the timing a couple degrees... But she runs so nice, I hate to mess with it... I'll cut some more with it this weekend and we'll go from there... A bigger carb would give it a little more full throttle power, but right now, it behaves like a snotty work saw should... It starts right, idles right and throttles up right... It's just a nice saw to run...
I'm just there to keep these builders honest... If stumpy gets his done, it'll kick my ass...:msp_sneaky:

my 562 is apart on the bench at the moment. i hope i have found the problem of the off idle stumble. it has a slight hesitation and i think its from a little bit of an air leak. ill have it back together asap and back in the big woods.

Latest posts

Back