Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img1358large.jpg
[/URL]
Is that a 261 Matt what did you think of it?[/QUOTE]

Yes it was... Compared to everything else I ran??? A gutless wonder...:hmm3grin2orange:
But it's a pretty nice saw... Not a 346, but a nice saw...
For a creamsickle...
And stuff...

Hi southern folk. I thought I would post a pic of the dump truck I just bought after hearing of the truck locust cutter just got. It is a 1964 International loadstar. It is a retired fire truck that the pevious owner installed the dump on, only has 26k miles on it. After I bought this I found I was broke and couldnt afford to make it to the tennessee gtg, hopefully next time.
attachment.php

Hi southern folk. I thought I would post a pic of the dump truck I just bought after hearing of the truck locust cutter just got. It is a 1964 International loadstar. It is a retired fire truck that the pevious owner installed the dump on, only has 26k miles on it. After I bought this I found I was broke and couldnt afford to make it to the tennessee gtg, hopefully next time.
attachment.php

Nice, I'll have to get a pic of ours 1954 ford we only use it every other year or so.

Possum On The Half Shell
aka, Armadilla

Ingredients:

2 lb Armadillo meat (shelled)
1/2 c Margarine or butter (1 stick)
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
Lemon juice (to taste)
Coors Beer (As required by cook)

Instructions:

Season meat with salt, pepper and lemon juice
rub with margarine
Wrap in foil; bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes (alternate: BBQ using shopping cart placed directly in bed of coals)
Remove foil; baste with butter and drippings and place into oven until brown

Plate and serve with grits (for upscaled dining, use a well washed hub cap)

Special instructions: Remove all tire marks, baseball bat indentions or shell shot.

I did some reading here, but didn't any info on the Oct '12 GTG (this is a dang long thread!). If somebody could post some specifics, namely the town and/or zip where it's being held, I'd appreciate it.

I did some reading here, but didn't any info on the Oct '12 GTG (this is a dang long thread!). If somebody could post some specifics, namely the town and/or zip where it's being held, I'd appreciate it.

Is it the 12th? Or the 20th? It's in Jasper, Arkansas.

This is your group...
:msp_biggrin:

Last edited:
I wonder if my wife will give me the week off work? :msp_sad:

Yes...
Cause it's the best...
And it's where all the cool people hang out...
Just ask Stephen...

Cause we're gonna find a huge log this year to make a cant out of...
Not just big, but STUPID BIG!!!
We'll have Jason slab it to somewhat square... Of course he don't know this yet...
:msp_wink:

Three day GTG?? Well, ok. Im in. Dan, i will need the room that i had last year if you want me to attend. No questions please. Just give it up already.:cool2: Anyhoo, the rest of ya can follow my dust trail!! Man i cant wait for this one!. Its only half a year away and im all wiggly and stuff. What is the menu for this one? Matt, got mystery meat? Wendull, you coming?? Kansas boys, i got to tell ya if you dont come to this one your missing it fellas. I would try and call you out by first name, but i dont member them all. But i will try.
Dan
Matt
Chad
James
Eric
Eric
Jason
Jason
Dave
Andy
Sarah
Steve
Stephen
Ricky
Ken
Shelmen
Jim
Conner
Les
Kim
Sherri
Tammy
Bryant
Steve
Rod
Whyatt
Justin
Don
Spencer
Pete
John
Hal
Britt
J.W.
John E.
Durand
Ely
Man, thats a lot of names to remember off the top of my little pee brain. If i forgot anybody, wow im sorry. Just add your name please. Come on fellas, that is a lot of names.:msp_confused:

Bumping first name list.

Latest posts

Back