Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats great i have some more hedge to work up this wkend.:rock::rock: i am working on some special chain for october.:msp_sneaky::msp_sneaky:

I think I know where I went wrong with that build off chain... I had a piece of hedge in the sawbuck at the house, and it cut great.
Gonna have to do something different for the soft stuff...
Like buy a sylvey... :msp_sneaky:

I think I know where I went wrong with that build off chain... I had a piece of hedge in the sawbuck at the house, and it cut great.
Gonna have to do something different for the soft stuff...
Like buy a sylvey... :msp_sneaky:

I have been practising the hand version. I need to maybe talk to someone about getting one sharpened on a sylvey to see how screwed up mine are.:msp_smile:

Bumping first name list.

Dad and I will be there (Dave and Bryan)!!!

We eat, drink and be merry. :msp_wink:

Man after looking at that bacon explosion recipe,.... Some of that, a few of Les's eggs and Tammi's Tri Tip and I'd be done. A glass of scotch and one of Wendel's cigars and i might be in a satisfaction induced coma....:msp_w00t::clap:

If Tami makes her TriTip, this would be darn near irresistible.

Probably all you'd have to do is ask...
:dribble:

Wendell doesn't even have to ask. It WILL be darn near irresistible.:hungry:

Only four months left need to start working on some junk saws I'd like to bring more runners than past GTGs.

Everyone bring all you can we are shooting for 300 this year. Les and Kenneth pack heavy. I know all together we all have that many it's just having room to haul them all.

If I get on the ball I could maybe get 12 more running to add to what I normally bring.

My plan is to be there Friday. :rock::rock:

We finally get to see that BIG saw.:clap:

I have a bad habit of getting attached to saws... Every one Stumpy sends to me to break in, I hate to see go...
Same with that 962...
I may have to find me one...
:msp_confused:

So the secret to 'stumpbroke' is actually 'hedge throwed' or 'hedge rowed' ?

PS I plan to be there wednesday.

:)

4b6b9c93-f009-ed42.jpg

Watermelon.

4b6b9c93-f038-2bad.jpg

Green beans.

Latest posts

Back