Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had alittle trim job I was supposed to do this morning and the guy cancelled on me for the second week in a row and the great thing is he didn't call me or nothin he waits till I get over there and get unloaded and heres saws running to come outaide

I had alittle trim job I was supposed to do this morning and the guy cancelled on me for the second week in a row and the great thing is he didn't call me or nothin he waits till I get over there and get unloaded and heres saws running to come outaide
I think I would of said, your getting a trim job anyway I can start at your knee caps or your trees your choice. :(

Ya I'm supposed to go back next week third times a charm if he does it again ive officially wasted more gas and time going back and forth then I would have made so he might gonna have to find someone else

I think I would of said, your getting a trim job anyway I can start at your knee caps or your trees your choice. :(

I wouldn't have went back the second time once is all you get with me, two trips in fuel three by the time you get the job no money in driving around for no work.

Last edited:
Ya I'm supposed to go back next week third times a charm if he does it again ive officially wasted more gas and time going back and forth then I would have made so he might gonna have to find someone else

Posted at the same time ha ha we were thinking the same thing.

Freehand tried to unseat me, and ferreted out a nutcase. It didn't work out so well for him.

:)

Just saying.

:)

Summer's here!!! Time to start cutting again!!!

attachment.php

Nothin' like losing 7 pounds before noon!!!
:sweat3:

Back